Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)
  • Author

I noticed that my template "JA Magz II – vs 1.0.2" presented problems in the frontend when I am logged in. I went to send an article and the message "can not be sent empty article" appeared.

I wait for the update

good job

hug

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Memotas Friend

JA Teline IV Template

There was a problem after upgrading to version 3.7.0 of Joomla for JA News Featured v2.6.1. Please examine.

1. Screenshot_1-1
    7then8 Friend

Thank you. Pls also look into Easyblog; the new release of Easyblog deletes all custom themes, and they will not work properly. Easyblog is trying to fix a lot of issued at the moment, so that might be solved, but the JAT Easyblog Template will be deleted for shure, if you are upgrading to the new major release.

didier l Friend

JA Simpi doesn’t work very well with Joomla 3.7

I have 2 columns in content block, to dyspay articles :

• it works with a small screen as screen for tablet
    • but with large screens, articles are dyspayed on 1 column !
    ibewguy Friend

I never received a response, but the update broke JA LENS – you cannot modify K2 menu items after the update – dont do it!

Phill Moderator

I never received a response, but the update broke JA LENS – you cannot modify K2 menu items after the update – dont do it!

It appears that K2 has yet to be updated to run on J3.7. For the many users of K2 I hope as a component it will get updated as a lot of people are seeing problems.

dargelm Friend

JA Admin collapsed and the Analytics module produces a JSON-Error inside ISIS.
    The JSN-Tempaltes are working fine.
    Never agian I will pay for any JA-Template.
    Regards, Marko

kaspervdg Friend

JA Resume also has problems with the top slideshow.
    It doesn’t display the background image

leoalv Friend

Apart from the errors already mentioned, I have the following error:
    Notice: Undefined index: media in pluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 260
    Notice: Undefined index: mime in pluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 272
    Notice: Undefined index: mime in pluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 440

John Friend

I think in view of the impending Joomla release to much time was spent on releasing new templates and not enough on the templates that many of us have invested in, and have been using for years. Joomla 3.6.5 and 3.7 upgrade works well on its own.

The issues were there in Joomla 3.7 RC2 with Teline V and it is hard to see that it could have been missed.
    Ja teline V has menu buttons stripped (World) along with fonts and joomla editing functions etc., but database id corrupted with Teline V.

dirk72 Friend

Megamenu does not open. This is very bad. I change template. Sorry!!!

Aratype Friend

@arvind

The issues were there in Joomla 3.7 RC2 with Teline V and it is hard to see that it could have been missed.

It was the case for me and I believe now that JA is facing more than 1 trouble: late monthly template’s release, not investing on following Joomla upgrades and even not improving T3!

Emmanuel Friend

Uber Spa template: awesome fonts not working on the off canvas position in mobile devices.

hoinar Friend

As I stated here (https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/t3-framework-2-6-3-and-joomla-3-7/) the errors I got were solved by turning off the CSS and JS compression but this was tested only on localhost.

Still no sign of updated T3 framework and blank templates. I wonder what is going on… I know is a hard work to keep up with Joomla releases but other frameworks I use were promptly updated.

Regards !

sergiosp Friend

Hi Team!
    I detect problems with UBER and with the module Ja ACM. Several sites with background image display problems.
    Regards
    Sergio

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)

This topic contains 166 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum