Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author

Updated:

JoomlArt has released over 40 templates updated for Joomla 3.7.2. Please check all from our announcement blog posts: https://www.joomlart.com/updates/tag/joomla-37

There will be more templates updated for Joomla 3.7.2.

Hi Guys,

I see that Joomla 3.7 update is causing issues with our templates. We did test randomly the Joomla 3.7 RC2 and I was told that there would be no issues.

Please do not update to Joomla 3.7 without taking backup. We are already working overtime to test and release updates. Expect the rollout to happen in the next week.

Regards

Arvind

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  manhnv.
    isipedia Friend

Yes, in my case, with Purity III template, the bugs are:

1) the collapsed menu disappears on mobile devices. And
    2) the "up to top" button disappears

If I discover new errors, I’ll let you know.

Thanks.

downunder Friend

The latest Company Template is really wrong. The images all appear on the home page in one block without masks or scaling.

gromxy Friend

Yes, in my case, with Purity III template, the bugs are:

1) the collapsed menu disappears on mobile devices. And
    2) the "up to top" button disappears

If I discover new errors, I’ll let you know.

Thanks.

it seems that after upgrading Joomla to version 3.7.0 absence fonts fontawesome in purity 3…probably because of this and the button up was gone and the rest of the fontawesome icon(( how it fix who nows?

Ch1vpH Friend

Just logged in to see what the Procol was on this 3.7 update! Thanks for the letting us know I was wondering what was needed to do from our end!!

isabelgica Friend

Hi,

with regard to tpl Magz the issues are (so far):

• disappearing of the buttons search, subscribe, hamburger menu, top.. (fontawesome I assume)
    • and another font-display for the cat. headers..

thx!
    p.s. I attach a screenshot…

1. Magz-Jv370
    joomdrew Friend

JA_Mono seems to be affected as well….

thomasrunge Friend

JA_Helathcare with the slideshow is a mess as well. Not sure if related to Joomla 3.7, but images do not appear in slideshow but one over the other… looks like crap.
    http://www.gratia-inc.com

hugopatricio Friend

Ha desaparecido completamente la página de inicio. Con University.
    http://www.lasalleriobamba.org

amihai86 Friend

Hi,
    Please check Purity iii optimize JS and CSS on Joomla 3.7
    Before the upgrade, I cleared the t3-assets folder, and now I can not create the optimized css and js.
    Besides of this the only problem that I have is with fontawesome icons on off canvas menu.
    Anything else works great.
    THX

Kloeckner Friend

hi,
    ja directory is affected as well… see the Menu…
    rgds
    william

afn Friend

t3 & Purity III doesn’t work properly over Joomla 3.7.0
    Check out my error notification in the attachment below

1. PrintScreen
    mojatu Friend

I updates my site in which we use Ja Teline V and the contents are missing the top section including menus and top images with the message – Class ‘JATemplateHelper’ not found in Joomla. Please help

Sorry I have resolved the problem. Thanks

1. Templateproblem
    gromxy Friend

Purity III. I noticed that if you disable only optimized css, fontawesome icons start to work normally. Or if you enable Development Mode, then also fontawesome icons are working properly

sparkktv Friend

The templates all seem to work if you click off Optimize CSS or click on Dev Mode. The problem is in the Optimize CSS somewhere because Dev Mode does the same thing basically in turning it off. Websites work perfect after that is turned off…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)

This topic contains 166 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum