Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author

<em>@datropics 132882 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to implement the effect of JA News module (not front page) on multiple pages, however it is not working. Is this possible? What are the steps that I need to employ to get this done.

What I’ve done is create a copy of the ja-news module and assign it to a menu item. Should I be doing something else or in addition?

thanks!</blockquote>

Have you fond how to do this? I’m running Joomla 1.0.X and have copied the module and created a new menu item – but no luck either.

intownwebdesign Friend

Where can I download the ja tabs module for Joomla 1.5?

I have my site up and going and do not want to upload the quick start

Thanks!

kurdapya Friend

How do i make the default color of the menus in “Home” / Frontpage red instead of dark gray.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@greenkoi 135822 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you found a resolution to your issue?

I’m running into something similar and was wondering if you had any insights.

Thanks in advance,</blockquote>

Sorry greenkoi, if you are referring to my post above yours, then Yes. The problem occured when my membership was in question in July 2009.

It was resolved the moment my membership was resolved. This means that Joomlart has added a script to detect membership status.

Cornelio

speedexe Friend

nice work 😀

assiva Friend

hi JA

i have been using your template for several months now and i must say that i am delighted with your product and services… you guys did a terrific job 🙂

due to the recent development of our website, we considering to change the template to JA Teline II. We are testing the template offline at the moment. All the modules are working well, except the images for the Hot Topic do not show. I am wondering what might cause the problem?

we are using Joomla 1.5.14

thank you in advanced for your kind assistance.

asduncan Friend

Would be great to have the images back.

javaclinic2 Friend

Hi my friend, You need gd library installed in php

bor1 Friend

I see no image in the explanation of Ja News Frontpage Module

melklein Friend

The images in this user guide do not resolve. Since the configuration instructions all refer to the pictures we need the pictures to implement them. Please fix it so the pictures will show.

Niek van Hengel Friend

Hi,
    I want to use the JA News component linked to menu items and not on the frontpage. For some reason it only works on the frontpage and not linked to menu items. How can I make this happen?
    Thanks,
    N

Saguaros Moderator

Dear nvhengel!

Please re-check this issue, the ja teline ii does not use the ja news component, the template only uses the ja news module .

Niek van Hengel Friend

Sorry, mean indeed the module. Any suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear nvhengel

<blockquote>I want to use the JA News component linked to menu items and not on the frontpage. For some reason it only works on the frontpage and not linked to menu items. How can I make this happen?</blockquote>

In the Category (Section) ID parameter , Please put category id or section id which linked to menu item displaying on the site

GOod luck

juremmm Friend

Hi,

I would like to change colour of buttons in top menu similar like it is in the original Ja Teline II demo. I did search on this forum and could not find answer for that.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)

This topic contains 74 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  hostingfinesse 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum