Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Dear juremmm!

You try to open the file i/templates/ja_teline_iii/css/menu/dropline.css and try to find images background and replace theme by color code same as the teline ii

Good luck

neeshu Friend

Hi, how do I remove this settings link from the index page I am seeing this settings link only on ja news module

and how do I use the drop down menus please help me
    thanks for the great template

neeshu Friend

how do i create the dropdown style menu like the one in demo
    -Can I have page numbers on index page as well

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@neeshu 190332 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, how do I remove this settings link from the index page I am seeing this settings link only on ja news module

and how do I use the drop down menus please help me
    thanks for the great template</blockquote>

you resolve this issue as follows:

1) You disable the User Setting Plugin
    2) Or open the file: modules/mod_janews/tmpl/blog_item.php and remove code:
    [PHP]
    <?php if (defined(“JA_USERSETTING_PLUGIN”)): ?>

{jausersetting modid=<?php echo $module->id; ?> group=<?php echo $group; ?> class=ja-usersetting idReload=jazin-wrap<?php echo $module->id?>}

<?php endif;?>
    [/PHP]

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@neeshu 190335 wrote:</em><blockquote>how do i create the dropdown style menu like the one in demo
    -Can I have page numbers on index page as well</blockquote>

Pls refer to the userguide for dropdown style menu: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-teline-ii-userguide/

neeshu Friend

thank you very much tienhc 🙂 can you please be specific on which plugin or module can help me achieve the drop down menu

THanks your code editing worked settings have been removed now looking at the menus

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@neeshu 190426 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you very much tienhc 🙂 can you please be specific on which plugin or module can help me achieve the drop down menu

THanks your code editing worked settings have been removed now looking at the menus</blockquote>

you go to the menu Extensions/Template Manager, select and edit the teline ii template. You re-configure menu style via the Menu Style parameter

neeshu Friend

how do I put ads in the right sidebar my friend has put ads some how I am unable to edit it

<!-- END: BOTTOM SPOTLIGHT -->

</div>

</div>
    <!-- END: CONTENT -->
    <!-- BEGIN: COLUMNS -->
    <div id="ja-colwrap">
    <!-- BEGIN: MASSCOL -->
    <div id="ja-colmass" class="clearfix">
    <div class="ja-innerpad">
    <div class="moduletable-blank">
    <p align="center">

<---- ads google adsense --->

</p> </div>

</div>
    </div>
    <!-- END: MASSCOL -->

I found my answer he has used custom module and placed it before the login form if you want to place an ad use custom module thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Glad that you resolved the issue 🙂

neeshu Friend

http://neeshu.com/Shayari/

the categories in site have now right sidebar dropped down, please check the page above

—————————————————————————————————————

the right sidebar in my template has fallen down on its own how do I correct it 🙁
    please check http://www.neeshu.com it is some css error
    found the answer on digitalpoint

Add one more closing </div> above <!– END: CONTENT –> so it become like this :
    html4strict Code:

<!– END: BOTTOM SPOTLIGHT –>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!– END: CONTENT –>

2. Delete one closing </div> below <!– END: COLUMNS –> so it become like this :
    html4strict Code:

<!– END: COLUMNS –>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!– BEGIN: FOOTER –>

neeshu Friend

Please check the category view on my site now the right sidebar has fallen down in the category view I dont know why this is happening earlier it was fine :((

http://neeshu.com/Shayari/

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@neeshu 192983 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please check the category view on my site now the right sidebar has fallen down in the category view I dont know why this is happening earlier it was fine :((

http://neeshu.com/Shayari/</blockquote>

The problem is from missing a close tag of the div tag. may be one of artilces is having this problem. you try to disable articles one by one for testing this, try disabling the latest articles one by one.

if it doesnot solve, then please provide us the FTP account and the Administrator account, we will check this issue

neeshu Friend

hello, i have sent the ftp and admin details to installation@joomlart.com my ticket id is

Ticket ID: OBY-232212
    Department: Technical

——————————————

I have reloaded the template and everything is working fine now i want to put a 468×60 ad above ja news how do i put it should i directly place the code in index.php or should i create a module and then achieve the same

hostingfinesse Friend

Very useful guide.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

This topic contains 74 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  hostingfinesse 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum