Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

This is specific to the mod_janews mod. Review the error message on the page when I removed access to the folder

[PHP]Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open ‘/home/content/n/o/l/nolcha24metier/html/images/resized/images/stories/bbc thread news_175_131.jpg’ for writing: Permission denied in /home/content/n/o/l/nolcha24metier/html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 123[/PHP]

PLEASE, if anyone can help this would make my weekend much better 🙂

darien81 Friend

OK, I’m not a javascript expert, so maybe we can work out a fix for this together:

In ja_templatetools_1.5.php there is a bit of code around line #375

$imgFiles = JFolder::files( $path );

$imageFile = array();

$i = 0;

foreach ($imgFiles as $file){

$i_f = $path .DS. $file;

if ( eregi( “bmp|gif|jpg|png|jpeg”, strtolower($file) ) && is_file( $i_f ) ) {

$thumb = $this->jaImgResize ($path .DS. $file, 40,40);

//$thumb = ”;

$imageFile[] = array(‘file’=>$file, ‘thumb’=>$thumb);

I think we need to comment out something in there maybe.

phoenix987 Friend

hello its me again with another question .

i nearly understand the basic of ja quartz parameters but i do not find how to link a article to a menu item ?? :confused:

help

phoenix987 Friend

more generaly i read the joomla for the null doc its well done but i still nnot understand how to create the website tree is there another doc for neu neu webmaster neu neu mean not very intelligent newbie 😀

rajabe Friend

Hi ShannonN,
    I followed all the steps, but am getting a blank page after my installation.

Raj

rajabe Friend

Don’t worry. Solved the issue. It was a PHP version mismatch. I had v5.0 on my JSAS and v4.0 on godaddy. Upgraded godaddy and dropped all tables and imported a fresh copy of the database and it came up fine.

Error for your ref: blank page

briansynergyplaygrounds Friend

i am trying to insert my own logo on style:classic and i can not find classic under image options to make the switch. any help is greatly appriciated!! thanks!

distroplex Friend

I am having a bizarre issue. When I install quickstart on a web host that has the mySQL server on the same machine, localhost, it works fine. HOWEVER, when I install the quickstart on an environment where the database is on another server and I specify the host name, it installs fine, but when I go to view the page, it says
    “Welcome to the Front page”

Then we turn on debugging and get the following error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in /home/cluster1/data/w/g/1333745/html/2009/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

Any help will be appreciated. We can switch to another host, but that may be troublesome.
    Please advise,

Thanks.

klameric Friend

Hi,

I allways get the same message in my final website when I want to use the second slideshow 2:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/mithe/domains/mithe.be/public_html/site/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php on line 92

In the first slideshow 2, i only can get 1 image working on the right side of the header. You can’t see the other images.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi klameric

Could you give me your live url?

klameric Friend

Hi,

http://www.mithe.be

Thanks,

Kristel

Anonymous Moderator

Hi klameric

I have checked your website and saw that it is from the permission of folder.

Please make sure that images/resized folder is writable (chmod = 777 or 755)

If not, please kindly submit a ticket, send us your admin account, ftp account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

klameric Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer!

There is no images/resized folder. Should it apear naturally by installing the template?

Here all the inlog stuff:

Thanks!

Kristel

++++++++++++++
    Mod Edit Note :

SIte login info removed. DONOT post your site login details in open. Make a new thread and follow the support Guidelines http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/guidelines-for-efficient-prompt-help/

Anonymous Moderator

Hi klameric

images/resized folder is not exist. I created it.

Please check your website again.

klameric Friend

Thanks, i can see the thumbs now. But however, JA slideshow 2 still isn’t working properly (I only get one picture on the right side) and my thumbs don’t apear in the picture, but below (and it would be nice if they were in…)

I was very thrilled by the template when I was buying it, but it’s a pity it can’t get that look on my URL…

Greetz,
    Kristel

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum