Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Hi klameric

I could not login to your administrator with your account. Please create new ticket, send us your admin account again.

klameric Friend

Hi,

Hosting:
    http://www.mithe.be:2222
    Username: ****** [[[[[[[[ ——— Editted admin password – Never post these details online – Phill Luckhurst ——– ]]]]]]]
    Password: *******

Joomla:
    username: *******
    pass: *******

Now one slideshow is working, in “user 6”, but you can’t turn of the title of this module (otherwise, it stops working).

I would like to have the other slideshow working to, with the tumbnales in the main frame, not underneath.

Can you see what’s going wrong?

Thanks,

Kristel

Phill Moderator

Kristel,

I have removed your admin details from the post above. It is bad news to post your admin details online as then anyone can gain access and destroy all your work.

Please raise a ticket through the ticket system and you problem can be looked at. Before you do that you must change all the login details you posted on here and check your users just to make sure nobody created a rougue admin user.

klameric Friend

Hi,

I’ve send a ticket with alle the inlog information, but still havan’t got an answer… Can you help me?

Kristel

Anonymous Moderator

Hi klameric

I am sorry but i could not find your ticket.

Could you please submit a ticket again?

webbiegirl Friend

There are missing images in this documentation – could you please update? Specifically the section for 2.1.JA Slideshow module(mod_jaslideshow.zip).

paryle Friend

Please make the pics visible in the userguide – there is only red crosses!
    I really like to se the settings in the slideshow (header)
    THANKS

duben Friend

There are no images in install guide?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi all,

Sorry for all inconveniences that may have caused. Our in charge staff is checking all userguides that faces the same problem now and trying their best to update very soon. This is taken as top priority on the list

camtan1 Friend

<em>@darien81 124822 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using JA Quartz.

In the main content area on the front page, there are css tags with _fp. I have removed them because I don’t need the blog format there. I was successful, but my problem is that the images I insert in content get automatically resized. Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how to disable it?

It creates an image file like this:

/images/resized/images/stories/pic-1_70_70.jpg

Thank you</blockquote>

I’m having this issue also. Has anyone figured this out? I want to use a custom html module for the body area on the front page so that I can customize it to whatever I want.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear camtan1!

if you would like to disable the resize function in the front-page layout, pls open the file:

templatesja_quartzhtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault_item.php

and find codes:
    [PHP]
    $image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, true, $imageWidth, $imageHeight);
    [/PHP]

replace:
    [PHP]
    $image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, false, $imageWidth, $imageHeight);
    [/PHP]

colin1boulter Friend

Hello

2.4. JA Category SpotLight With Image module(mod_jacatslwi.zip)
    [position: user7]

Should be user 6….check diagram of module positions here.

Hope this help
    Best regards
    Colin

emrfixit Friend

Was there an answer for this? I am having the same difficulty….

Phill Moderator

An answer to what question? There are a few in this now very messy thread.

sloger Friend

Hi, I have a question about JA Highslide module:

“OR Path Folder (for slideshow): Folder of the element”

More explanation on that please?

The images are coming resized. I tried diferent pathes – nothing works!

Please help!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum