Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

For this and all future userguides can we have all the module classes listed such as _hilite1 _hilite2, colour and hilite settings for ja_tabs etc ?

I know it is possible to work them out but many people seem to struggle to do so so end up having to ask the question on here.

An image showing all the default module positions would also be helpful rather than having to search for the news release post.

chaosnoir Friend

There are heaps of issues.
    Firstly, the User Guides should be corrected once incorrect information is noted.
    For example: mod_jacatslwi can’t be in position 7 because that places it on the lower right part of the screen.

dgazarov Friend

So What are the module classes??? all i have are the hilite1 and 2 what about the rest?
    thank you!

phoenix987 Friend

hello i am tying to use this documentation to configure my ja quartz template.
    but i have some troubles.
    after having installed plugin, module, template, … without any parameters i obtain the page on my website .

its after when i try to customise it using the doc that it allways finish worsly byt restauring a backup.

so i have fiew questions

when i arrive at step 2.2 i do not find in module list le ja tab module ???? surely something i missed help number one needed. :-[

but my worse problem is in step2.5

when i try to configure the ja hihslide module i can enter parameters but not button to apply them or save them ???? what is happenning
    help number 2 needed :-[

third question is about the quickstart folder included into the template zip is it a way to install it directly ? how to do it ? :-[

please help a joomla newbie :confused:

otherwise this template is very very very nice congratulation to the creators idf they see this messages . 🙂 :-*

regards

ShannonN Friend

phoenix987;123691hello i am tying to use this documentation to configure my ja quartz template.
    but i have some troubles.
    after having installed plugin, module, template, … without any parameters i obtain the page on my website .

its after when i try to customise it using the doc that it allways finish worsly byt restauring a backup.

so i have fiew questions

when i arrive at step 2.2 i do not find in module list le ja tab module ???? surely something i missed help number one needed. :-[

but my worse problem is in step2.5

when i try to configure the ja hihslide module i can enter parameters but not button to apply them or save them ???? what is happenning
    help number 2 needed :-[

third question is about the quickstart folder included into the template zip is it a way to install it directly ? how to do it ? :-[

please help a joomla newbie :confused:

otherwise this template is very very very nice congratulation to the creators idf they see this messages . 🙂 :-*

regards

Plenty of threads on using a Quickstart, I did a video tutorial on installing the teline QS same principles as Quartz

jaybird8521 Friend

2.4. JA Category SpotLight With Image module(mod_jacatslwi.zip)
    [position: user7]

the position is user6

phoenix987 Friend

hello thanks for the help but not easy to find you r post with video

i still look for it

regards

Phill Moderator

You should install the quickstart to your desktop. That way you can see all the settings for your live site.

ShannonN Friend

phoenix987;123948hello thanks for the help but not easy to find you r post with video

i still look for it

regards

If you say thank you 🙂 I’ll let you look at the opal live install video, get it quick as all these video tutorials will be shifted to our soon to open video tutorial site that will be membership based, hosting and good walkthroughs cost money

http://www.screencast.com/t/HDdB5Jz5h
    ShannonN

Phill Moderator

Great idea ShannonN but I cannot view the video.

Hope it works out well.

ShannonN Friend

phill luckhurst;123964Great idea ShannonN but I cannot view the video.

Hope it works out well.

Hmmn seems I deleted the loader file sorry guys! Uploaded again and tested
    http://www.screencast.com/t/CVmMNxUdx

I have enabled the dl link so if you wish you can download it

Shannon

phoenix987 Friend

hello its here i am again with another question . jaquartz is working and now i try to customise 🙂

in the template setup i try both logo type ima ge or text and it work but i do not know how to put my picture in place of the one given as exemple i mean the top left corner green bubbles . :confused:

can some one help me .

Phill Moderator

You need to replace the logo.png file for whichever variation of the theme you are using.

For example, if you are using the jean theme it will be in templates>ja_quarts>images>jean

darien81 Friend

I am using JA Quartz.

In the main content area on the front page, there are css tags with _fp. I have removed them because I don’t need the blog format there. I was successful, but my problem is that the images I insert in content get automatically resized. Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how to disable it?

It creates an image file like this:

/images/resized/images/stories/pic-1_70_70.jpg

Thank you

jaybird8521 Friend

I am having same issue. Please help! I will try to turn off access to the resized images folder and see if that helps the system auto-write the images into the folder.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum