Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author

I get a syntax error with Internet Explorer, which does not show in Firefox, which causes the page to load wiith errors.

The errors seem to be linked to the mod_janews_fp module.

Has anyone else notice this or has something posted a solution.

Saguaros Moderator

pls give me the link to your site thanks

teletrance Friend

Hi, how can I show create date and author name in Ja news Front Page articles?
    Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear teletrance!

This is a heavy customization , i try to customize this and get you the solution at end of this week

Thanks

teletrance Friend

thank you!
    I solved tha partwith showing create date, by using a plugin, gLine. This was suppose to show author too, but don’t know, for some reason it doesn’t. So, I am still workin… :). If you came to a solution, you are welcome!
    Anyway, I gues ja news fp shoud contain this kind of article info by default, don’t know, it’s only a though,
    thanks!

comunimas Friend

I got the correct setting…I guess…but the frontpage module (default) continues showing news on front page…just underneath the Ja News Module…any way to hide the front page moduleĀ“s Joomla?

teletrance Friend

Hi, I am not sure I get you right, but I’ll try to answer. If you don’t want to have published frontpage articles, just set to 0 Leading and Intro parameters in Home (main) menu. Hope this helps you

comunimas Friend

but if I set 0 items at frontpage JA News Front Page wont show any news on it…even, I got any news on Frontpage and still it shows 1 news…its going crazy!

teletrance Friend

Don’t do anything to Ja News Front Page. Instead, change to 0 in menu manager, Home. It is smth like Menu Manager-mainmenu-Home. Or in Plugin-JaSection

comunimas Friend

Ok….its done but Im still getting just ONE news on top…do I need install any plug in else?

teletrance Friend

can you provide a live link or screen shot and explain once more what is it you want to achieve?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, pls kindly explain the issue again
    Thanks alot

ejbjane Friend

Hello there, is it possble to have breadcrumbs below the introtext of each article (above readmore)?

teletrance Friend

<em>@ejbjane 178828 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello there, is it possble to have breadcrumbs below the introtext of each article (above readmore)?</blockquote>
    My answer is yes, but how to achieve this depends on the template you use. Why do you want breadcrumbs above readmore? can you provide a live link where you want to achive this?

ejbjane Friend

I am using Teline III however what would work for me is if there was some mention of the section and parent catagory in small letters somewhere. It could also be below the title, depends where there is a little bit of room.
    Thanks,
    Liz

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)

This topic contains 90 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum