Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have read the instructions, but it does not explain how to change the ‘home’ link to use these features rather than just the standard front page module.

Can anyone help?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all

you try to read again: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=166219&postcount=4

This mentioned about how to allow the module display list of articles from the fronpage and a section. after done, you ‘ll put more than one the module on same page

vaidalkx Friend

Hello, good morning to all, I have the module style Ja_news_fp (telineii_fp)

The first thing to do would be like to work on the items shown by the janews_fp the links I have placed on the article, which now do not work from there, and you have to enter into the article to work.

This is all I have started to add articles and videos on the first line wanted to put a link to the video.

But another thing that interested me, serious video items that have to take an image or text links below the “read more” to link to the video, which is within the article.

If you can help me appreciate it, if not let me know and I try to express myself better. THANK YOU

Saguaros Moderator

Hello vaidalkx!

The ja news fp module only display Plain text and a Image as our demo did,

nawdin Friend

The right column of the mod_janews_fp doesn’t hide intro text as the demo did. I show 9 articles on the right column and all of them display the intro text. It doesn’t just display on mouse hover as the demo did. What should I do? what parameter I’m missing? I followed every steps as instruction and JAZin is also installed. I’m working on my pc and not online yet. I’m stuck here.

I’m using Joomla 1.5.18
    JA Teline III

your quick help would be appreciate

Sherlock Friend

Dear nawdin,

Please make sure that your intro texts were wrapped by a P tag,Can you posting your url in here for a further checking !

nawdin Friend

Dear dathq,
    It’s work now, after wrapping intro text by P tag. I’m working on localhost. 🙂

Thanks for the tips.

foris Friend

Hi, I have a problem. If a select “front page” for articles they appear in the JA News FrontPage Module but even below it. If do hide them from front page they don’t appear even in the module. Please can you tell me what can I do?

Thank you in advance

—-

I resolved it, by modifying the Home page options and making 0 all the rows and columns.

Thank you for your time.

blinder999 Friend

Hi – could you please post the link to make the news_fp module show only specific categories? I need this rather than limiting by sections, thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@blinder999 194971 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi – could you please post the link to make the news_fp module show only specific categories? I need this rather than limiting by sections, thanks!</blockquote>

Here is the solution
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja_news_fp-sectioncategorie/

blinder999 Friend

Thanks, but I think that solution allows users to limit by section – I need to limit by category (ideally, able to enter IDs of multiple categories)

iboux Friend

Hi can anyone help. i have attached 2 pictures of my issues.
    1- the first one is the display of the articles. when i click on one article on the frontpage, i get a display with many articles both on top and on the bottom of the article i want to read. how can i making to display by itself with the modules i chose?
    2- the second issue is that the headlines on the bottom of the articles are displaying some weird characters. how to fix them?
    you can view the issues at http://www.sunuafrik.com

1. sunuafrik1
    2. sunuafrik
    alekoocio Friend

Hello,

I have a costumer that wants to use the default frontpage of joomla instead of the module that cames with the template.
    I have tried to disabled de ja fron page module, and filled the main menu option for the frotn page to
    Leading 1
    intro 4
    columns 2
    links 0

But the main content of the page is empty. Can you hep me with this issue?
    thanks in advanced

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@alekoocio 212697 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have a costumer that wants to use the default frontpage of joomla instead of the module that cames with the template.
    I have tried to disabled de ja fron page module, and filled the main menu option for the frotn page to
    Leading 1
    intro 4
    columns 2
    links 0

thanks in advanced</blockquote>

Hello mate,

Please give me a your site url, and account to asscess your backend (submit a ticket on support site).
    I need check your settings to have a closer look about this issue.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@alekoocio 212697 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Leading 1
    intro 4
    columns 2
    links 0

thanks in advanced</blockquote>

Hello mate,

Please open the below file, go to line 745

path to your site/templates/ja_teline_iii_v2/css/templates.css

Then replace the below code

.frontpage #ja-content-main {
    display:none;
    }

with

.frontpage #ja-content-main {
    /*display:none;*/
    }

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

This topic contains 90 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum