Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • Author

So, first, I would like to know where are articles you want to attach breadcrumb? in section? in category? in janews2 module? in janews frontpage module?
    becouse, for any instances it is needed separate settings. a live link also could be helpful

ejbjane Friend

I am working on my local host so its difficult to give you a link however the module I want this to appear in is janews frontpage module. Thanks for your time, its much appreciated!

teletrance Friend

ok, that’s tricky. I may don’t have the answes, unfortunately. I don’t have any lanewsfp installed, but if I were you I would try this:

asuming you are using headline_fp.php layout style, you can open for editing file
    /modules/mod_janews_fp/tmpl/ headline_fp.php

and
    above line

<?php if ($showhlreadmore) {?>
    you can paste

<div class="jazin-section clearfix">
    <a href="<?php echo $catlink;?>" title="<?php echo trim(strip_tags($catdesc));?>">
    <span><?php echo $cattitle;?></span>
    </a>

this can or can’t work, don’t know, I can’t test it right now.
    If it does’t, hope that one of J.O.O.M Staff will be able to help you.
    If it does, however, the job is only half done, as that code will output only category name, not section

kidi Friend

Hello,

Where is the line, on template.css for change the color of the left colone (Clear Blue) on Ja news on front page ?
    Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kidi!

Can you pls give me the snpshot on the issue,

Thanks

elizabeth Friend

<em>@kidi 179131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Where is the line, on template.css for change the color of the left colone (Clear Blue) on Ja news on front page ?
    Thank you in advance.</blockquote>
    I think you are looking for this: /* Featured News —-*/
    .ja-zinfp-featured {
    width: 50%;
    background: url(dot.gif) repeat-y right #5b99c5;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

Find in module/mod_janews_fp/assets/style.css

In there you can change the background color 😉

kidi Friend

Thanks a lot Elizabeth. It’s exactly that ! 🙂

phee Friend

hi!

I installed this great template!

However I thought that we were able to choose the featured articles! Is there a way where we can choose the featured articles?

And I’m kind of confused with the Module Class Suffix… what kind of things can I do with this?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear phee!

#1: The ja news fp module uses to display list of front page articles. you only set the Front-Page status for expectly articles you like

#2: the mass-top position has the “raw” module style which does not support uses any suffix class . so that you must to make a small customize as following, pls open the file: http://www2.dev.joomlart.com/main.php and find codes:
    [PHP] <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $content_top;?>” />[/PHP]
    replace:[PHP] <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $content_top;?>” style=”JAxhtml” />[/PHP]

Good luck

ejbjane Friend

Hey there,
    I saw this same request formulated a little different above. I really like this module but really would prefer it to be dedicated by section.
    Is it difficult to adjust parameters to specify ‘show only articles from specified section of this website?? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ejbjane!

Please follow to the thread:
    Solution with section :
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…ght=ja+news+fp
    Solution with category:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…ght=ja+news+fp

Good luc

ejbjane Friend

Dear Tienhc,
    I’m actually getting a 404 error on those pages. Would you be able to check that. Thanks,
    Liz

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ejbjane
    Link Here

forumforum Friend

Hi, I use ja news frontpage with the Teline III layout, and I wolud like to have an article shown as featured even if it’s not the newest one. Is that possible?

Thanks

ejbjane Friend

Hi,
    It wasnt really what I need because I need to reuse the the fp module to create a section specific frontpage.
    I have 5 sections and for each section I’d like to use the fp module to display articles from only this section. This only gives me the option to change the section for display on the homepage.
    I could perhaps copy the module and change the parameters but it already looks like that isnt going to work out. What do you suggest that I do.
    Thanks,
    Liz

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)

This topic contains 90 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum