Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Hi

Please open modulesmod_janews_fphelper.php file, find following code section:

return "images/resized/" . $rzname;

and change to:

return JURI::base () . "images/resized/" . $rzname;

abrill Friend

<em>@JA Developer 156736 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Please open modulesmod_janews_fphelper.php file, find following code section:

return "images/resized/" . $rzname;

and change to:

return JURI::base () . "images/resized/" . $rzname;
    </blockquote>
    Hi, can you tell me which error this post resolves? Thank you!

Anonymous Moderator
    abrill Friend

<em>@abrill 156819 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, can you tell me which error this post resolves? Thank you!</blockquote>
    Hi JA Developer,
    Thanks for looking at this for us. It’s still not working correctly. The image is not showing up on Interent Explorer at all, and we still need to add the domain in front of the image/stories/image.jpg.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi abrill

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account, ftp account so that i could have closer look on the issue.

ziel7 Friend

Is it possible to resize remote images ? That would be very helpful .. thanks.

pinkfloyd Friend

Hi the ja news fp module is showing two large images on the featured article – I can’t find any reason for this – can you advise. the article has only some text and an images – this only happens with some articles

Anonymous Moderator

Hi abrill

I have checked your ja news front page module and saw that you are setting Featured Article Image Width and Featured Article Image Height to 100%. It is incorrect. I have changed to 300

Now your website is working fine

Please kindly check again

luke1001 Friend

Dear all, it seems the Frontpage Module just show news from all the sections/category. can I limit it into a specific category? I really need it, Thanks a lot 🙂

luke1001 Friend

anyone can help? Many thanks!

micrantha Friend

Hello luke,

I think when you don’t want to show particular articles in Frontpage Module, you just configure that in Article Manager for that particular article.

Good luck,
    Micrantha

rohlfs Friend

Hi,
    I want to use Front Page News module but Ja_Zin is required. I cannot turn on Ja_Zin because all the section appear on my main menu. I do not want that.

How will I solve this issue?

rohlfs Friend

I followed instructions and think so everything is fine but I still could not get same design as you have on demo.

When I add more articles the list is getting longer. I needed to turn on Jazin as well which I do not want to use at all. See the atatched file or visit the page http://www.alaturkajournal.com

It is fine now and running perfect.

1. frontpagenews
    faktyoswiecim Friend

Any question…
    I got youtube movie in the mod_janews_fp module. I’m using too JA Popup. This movie looking up from the image. And that is problem.
    Any answer?

1. flash
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)

This topic contains 90 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum