Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Thanks @Mr.Cat

I. it returns "0" instead of hikashop price_before_discount value
    i need 3 type of price
    for products that has discount i need
    price before discount
    price with discount
    and for products don’t have any discount i need the full price

the reason that i’m saying i need 3 type of price is that i want to add different color for "Price of product without Discount", "Main Price of discounted product" and "discounted price of discounted product"

II. it Works , Thanks !

III. in Hikashop backend i can set the sorting method of a category products. for example when i go to Bags category all Bags product is listed in there and i can simply assign numbers in "ORDER" column in that page, so when i open that category page the products are sorted as i set numbers for them. but in pages with menu type of ja mega filter they are sorted by Product ID (When i add the product) i want to show the product by hikashop ORDER not hikashop Product ID

IIII. i also need a preloader too. when i open a menu with type of ja mega filter it takes up to 3 sec after page loads completly to megafilter loads the product and content inside page. i need a preloader text or image or gif for it. if you can place a sample text or image i can customize it on my own. or even if you tell me how i can do it too.

Thanks for all your kind helps. i really appreciate it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  nic7071.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I. discount price

I edited the file: /plugins/jamegafilter/hikashop/helper.php

Changed the code.

$Price = $this->getPrice($baseItem);
            $item->price = (float) $Price->price;
            $item->frontend_price = $Price->frontend_price;
            $item->frontend_price_wd = $Price->frontend_price_wd;

And the code:

$price_quantity = array();
                $price_quantity_wd = array();
                foreach ($prices as $price) {
                    $price_quantity[$price->price_min_quantity] = $price->price_value_with_tax;
                    $price_quantity_wd[$price->price_min_quantity] = $price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax;
                }
                $min_price = min(array_values($price_quantity));
                $pprice->price = $min_price;
                $currency = $this->getCurrency($currency_id);
                $pformated = $currencyClass->format($pprice->price, $currency_id);
                $pprice->frontend_price = str_replace($currency, '<span class="currency">' . $currency . '</span>', $pformated);

$min_price_wd = min(array_values($price_quantity_wd));
                $currency = $this->getCurrency($currency_id);
                $pformated = $currencyClass->format($min_price_wd, $currency_id);
                $pprice->frontend_price_wd = str_replace($currency, '<span class="currency">' . $currency . '</span>', $pformated);

After this. You could edit the file: /plugins/jamegafilter/hikashop/layouts/{yourlayout}/product-item.php

Add this code.

{frontend_price_wd|s}

anywhere you like. It’ll show the price without discount.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Mo0nlight.
    nic7071 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nic7071 Friend

how about:

III. in Hikashop backend i can set the sorting method of a category products. for example when i go to Bags category all Bags product is listed in there and i can simply assign numbers in "ORDER" column in that page, so when i open that category page the products are sorted as i set numbers for them. but in pages with menu type of ja mega filter they are sorted by Product ID (When i add the product) i want to show the product by hikashop ORDER not hikashop Product ID

IIII. i also need a preloader too. when i open a menu with type of ja mega filter it takes up to 3 sec after page loads completly to megafilter loads the product and content inside page. i need a preloader text or image or gif for it. if you can place a sample text or image i can customize it on my own. or even if you tell me how i can do it too.

Thanks for all your kind helps. i really appreciate it.

Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071

III. As i know, ordering by hikashop only works on categories has no child. So if you want to sort by order, please choose no child category on filter config.

Then open helper.php and change this code

order by a.product_id desc

to

order by a.ordering

This change will apply to sorting by position.

IV. Preloader is a interesting feature but requires a lot of work, i can’t guide you right now. Please be patient, we’ll include it to next release.

Reagards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Mr.Cat.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

nic7071 Friend

III. Thanks it’s working.

IV. So bad, is there any other way to show a text any trick, path, custom text, using css or java ?

V. can set a cronjob for indexing my filters when my authors changes the price or picture or ordering of products inside megafilter created menu ?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  nic7071.
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071,

For preloader, here is a small hack that i can give you.

Open file

/components/com_jamegafilter/assets/js/main.js

And add 2 lines

$('.ja-megafilter-wrap').addClass('loading');
    $('.ja-megafilter-wrap').removeClass('loading');

Like attachment below.

Then you can create loading style for class ".ja-megafilter-wrap.loading"

1. 2017-09-06_213026

nic7071 Friend

Thanks a bunch Man 😉
    but nothing is happening i mean the class is not add or remove to ja-megafilter-wrap
    here is the link. https://www.apple-nic.com/accesories/all-accessories.html
    i have done what u said and reindexed.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-09-06-at-9.48.49-PM
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071

Class is added. Please check screenshot

🙂

1. 2017-09-07_085750

nic7071 Friend

oh, Sry it was my js cache!
    Thanks a bunch.

The last One is the cron job for indexing my filters.
    i promise! 😀

Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071

About cronjob, please be patient. 😉

nic7071 Friend

Any News yet ? 🙁

Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071,

Conjob is already released. Please check our document at https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-megafilter#cron-jobs

Regards

nic7071 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nic7071 Friend

i’ve updated the component and hikashop integration plugin
    but the price without discount is returning the same value as the price with discount !

how to fix it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 44 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum