Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

@nic7071

Discount price works fine at my end.

Please check your hikashop config. Or download package below and test it.

Regards

1. 2017-12-01_083609
    1. hikashop.zip

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

nic7071 Friend

Thanks i’m gonna check that. One More thing is that after updating i cannot index my products. in some categories (with big number of products) it returns Error 500 after some time !

but in previous version that was working just fine. i don’t think its related to my server limits cause it’s really large and powerful one !

any idea on how to get it work ?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  nic7071.
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nic7071 Friend

hello,
    how do i have to change these line of codes from helper.php file of jamegafilter hikashop content to make jamegafilter shows a 128×128 pixel version of product images instead of the original big hikashop image size ?

function getThumbnail($baseItem)
        {
            $config = hikashop_config();
            $images = $baseItem->images;
            if (count($images)) {
                return $config->get('uploadfolder') . '/' . $images[0]->file_path;
            } else {
                return $config->get('uploadfolder') . '/' . $config->get('default_image');
            }
        }
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is the ‘128×128 pixel version’ supported by Hikashop? in which images folder are you referring to?

nic7071 Friend

i have the 128 pixel thumbnail folder in here: root/images/store/thumbnails/128×128
    is there any way i can convert the image that megafilter gets from product to 128 pixel size instead of using the 128×128 folder in hikashop images ?
    cause i think some product may not have a picture in that folder !
    if it’s possible please tell me how.
    if not please tell me how can i make jamega filter to select images from 128×128 folder ?

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check if it can be done and will get back to you.

Mr.Cat Moderator

@nic7071,

In your case, you can use this code

function getThumbnail($baseItem)
        {
            $config = hikashop_config();
            $images = $baseItem->images;
            $thumb = $config->get('uploadfolder') . '/thumbnails/128x128/' . $images[0]->file_path;
            if (count($images) && file_exists(JPATH_ROOT . '/' . $thumb)) {
                return $thumb;
            } elseif (file_exists(JPATH_ROOT  . '/' . $config->get('uploadfolder') . $config->get('default_image'))) {
                return $config->get('uploadfolder') . $config->get('default_image');
            } else {
                return 'media/com_hikashop/images/barcode.png';
            }
        }
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Mr.Cat.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

nic7071 Friend

hi,
    when i open a joomla menu with ja megafilter base.
    it scrolls the page to megafilter container section automatically but as i have some other modules above megafilter section i want to disable the automatic scroll without switching the auto page feature off.
    can you tell me how can i do that ?

just disabling the page ready scroll to megafilter section.

Mr.Cat Moderator

hi nic7071,

You just need to turn off option "Scroll top" on menu config. Please check the screenshot.

1. 2018-02-22_154747

nic7071 Friend

Thanks Mr.cat but as i have lots of filters in sidebar and product in product container i want to scroll to top to be on so when they scroll down and then click on a filter like color they go to the first product of the container automatically.

i just want to remove the automatic scroll to megafilter product container when page loads.

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi nic7071,

I got your point but it’s impossible to achieve that at this moment, unfortunately.

nic7071 Friend
    nic7071 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When you go to JA Megafilter page, it’s actually a filter/search already so it will scroll automatically, I’m afraid that there is only option to be on/off on this case. To customize this feature, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you as it’ll be out of our support scope.

Hope you understand us.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 44 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum