Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author

For me, templates have gone downhill since the introduction of ACM. it’s supposed to simplify but the amount of bugs and difficulty to customise make it a very rigid option for developing. Templates beforehand were much more flexible and resilient.
    It would be nice if you explore how to extend joomla core capability instead, like seblod for example, combined with good design. Nobody offers that and it would be attractive to many designers and developers.

sublimemag Friend

For me, templates have gone downhill since the introduction of ACM. it’s supposed to simplify but the amount of bugs and difficulty to customise make it a very rigid option for developing. Templates beforehand were much more flexible and resilient.
    It would be nice if you explore how to extend joomla core capability instead, like seblod for example, combined with good design. Nobody offers that and it would be attractive to many designers and developers.

rga1a Friend

<em>@rga1a 496732 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very weak selection of templates. Not diverse enough. Too many repeats. Sorry, I will not renew.</blockquote>

Just a note. Would like to see Trending business templates. Trending around the world is Construction/Contracting, Used Car / New Car Dealerships, Residential and Commercial Real Estate showcase, food / restaurant / food delivery. I might reconsider.

rga1a Friend

<em>@rga1a 496732 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very weak selection of templates. Not diverse enough. Too many repeats. Sorry, I will not renew.</blockquote>

Just a note. Would like to see Trending business templates. Trending around the world is Construction/Contracting, Used Car / New Car Dealerships, Residential and Commercial Real Estate showcase, food / restaurant / food delivery. I might reconsider.

myuption Friend

Just renew… hope there is not a discount on Thanksgiving and Xmas >:(

How long does it take to show up in my purchases history? It’s been almost an hour and I don’t see it, I used paypal.

thanks

myuption Friend

Just renew… hope there is not a discount on Thanksgiving and Xmas >:(

How long does it take to show up in my purchases history? It’s been almost an hour and I don’t see it, I used paypal.

thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@myuption 497460 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    </blockquote>
    It usually shows immediately after purchase, maybe our server was causing a slight delay this time. Could you check your payment history again to see if everything is fine now.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@myuption 497460 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    </blockquote>
    It usually shows immediately after purchase, maybe our server was causing a slight delay this time. Could you check your payment history again to see if everything is fine now.

tecnolog Friend

I am not going to renew as I will give you an opportunity to smartaddons. very poor quality of joomlart templates >:(

tecnolog Friend

I am not going to renew as I will give you an opportunity to smartaddons. very poor quality of joomlart templates >:(

James G Friend

2nd November. No new template, not even a demo.

Yet they want to increase prices?

James G Friend

2nd November. No new template, not even a demo.

Yet they want to increase prices?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jameswhufc 500475 wrote:</em><blockquote>2nd November. No new template, not even a demo.

Yet they want to increase prices?</blockquote>
    You can check out the preview of our new template JA Mono HERE.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jameswhufc 500475 wrote:</em><blockquote>2nd November. No new template, not even a demo.

Yet they want to increase prices?</blockquote>
    You can check out the preview of our new template JA Mono HERE.

pprle Friend

Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    Joomlart is probably my worst joomla experience.
    I’m out and will never renew period!5 A

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum