Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    Joomlart is probably my worst joomla experience.
    I’m out and will never renew period!5 A

Aratype Friend

I am really surprised, since years I find JA among the very best! All my difficult questions are answered and I found nothing from what you said.

Recently, I did a professional project with TelineV and figured it in Member Showcase. After more than 400 views I did not receive even 1 negative remark about an issue in the template…

Could you tell us who is better than JA. I believe, if it is true, even JA will be happy to face the challenge…

Aratype Friend

I am really surprised, since years I find JA among the very best! All my difficult questions are answered and I found nothing from what you said.

Recently, I did a professional project with TelineV and figured it in Member Showcase. After more than 400 views I did not receive even 1 negative remark about an issue in the template…

Could you tell us who is better than JA. I believe, if it is true, even JA will be happy to face the challenge…

pprle Friend

<em>@aratype 500686 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am really surprised, since years I find JA among the very best! All my difficult questions are answered and I found nothing from what you said.

Could you tell us who is better than JA. I believe, if it is true, even JA will be happy to face the challenge…</blockquote> @aratype
    1. You write “I find JA among the very best” then “Could you tell us who is better than JA”. Surely if you write “among” you know there are many top template developers around. I will not name one, I am not complaining here to spam or advertise any other company…

2. Writing you showcased your work is totally irrelevant.

pprle Friend

<em>@aratype 500686 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am really surprised, since years I find JA among the very best! All my difficult questions are answered and I found nothing from what you said.

Could you tell us who is better than JA. I believe, if it is true, even JA will be happy to face the challenge…</blockquote> @aratype
    1. You write “I find JA among the very best” then “Could you tell us who is better than JA”. Surely if you write “among” you know there are many top template developers around. I will not name one, I am not complaining here to spam or advertise any other company…

2. Writing you showcased your work is totally irrelevant.

TomC Moderator

<em>@pprle 500649 wrote:</em><blockquote>Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    I’m out and will never renew period!5 A</blockquote>

Can you point to any specific issues/postings where you feel you did not receive assistance?

TomC Moderator

<em>@pprle 500649 wrote:</em><blockquote>Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    I’m out and will never renew period!5 A</blockquote>

Can you point to any specific issues/postings where you feel you did not receive assistance?

pprle Friend

<em>@TomC 500689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you point to any specific issues/postings where you feel you did not receive assistance?</blockquote>

I checked it and confirmed that it’s a bug of our product.
    I’ve passed this issue to development team for further checking.</blockquote>
    20 days have passed and since then I discovered more issues…
    In Agile Board there is not a single sign of work in progress and no reply to my comment. @tomc
    You really do not have to worry about it now, all JA components/templates/plugins have been uninstalled.
    I do not have time to waste anymore on that specific project.
    I installed a template from another provider and I am more than happy with it as I do not have 1 single issue with any installed component.

pprle Friend

<em>@TomC 500689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you point to any specific issues/postings where you feel you did not receive assistance?</blockquote>

I checked it and confirmed that it’s a bug of our product.
    I’ve passed this issue to development team for further checking.</blockquote>
    20 days have passed and since then I discovered more issues…
    In Agile Board there is not a single sign of work in progress and no reply to my comment. @tomc
    You really do not have to worry about it now, all JA components/templates/plugins have been uninstalled.
    I do not have time to waste anymore on that specific project.
    I installed a template from another provider and I am more than happy with it as I do not have 1 single issue with any installed component.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

First, we truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and we understand that the problem has caused you so much frustration. You can see in all other threads that I and other supporters involved, we always do our best to solve the problem and your satisfaction is a motivation to keep us moving.

But as this is a very sensitive product, we have to keep track of several matters at once : Joomla! update, 3rd party extensions update, backward compatibility, etc … just slightest change sometimes break the whole product and in this case, it does.

We understand your feeling right now cause we also faced some problems with 3rd party extensions from the past and it took more than a month just to fix a minor bug, it of course affect our business as all customers who using related product have to wait too.

I myself spent several hours working on this problem to investigate the issue and managed to fix it at my end. So if possible, I would glad to help you implement a hot fix right in your site, therefore you can continue your work.

Once again we apologize for the delay in getting back to you and we appreciate your continuous support.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

First, we truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and we understand that the problem has caused you so much frustration. You can see in all other threads that I and other supporters involved, we always do our best to solve the problem and your satisfaction is a motivation to keep us moving.

But as this is a very sensitive product, we have to keep track of several matters at once : Joomla! update, 3rd party extensions update, backward compatibility, etc … just slightest change sometimes break the whole product and in this case, it does.

We understand your feeling right now cause we also faced some problems with 3rd party extensions from the past and it took more than a month just to fix a minor bug, it of course affect our business as all customers who using related product have to wait too.

I myself spent several hours working on this problem to investigate the issue and managed to fix it at my end. So if possible, I would glad to help you implement a hot fix right in your site, therefore you can continue your work.

Once again we apologize for the delay in getting back to you and we appreciate your continuous support.

pprle Friend

Hello @Adam M

You are a very kind and helpfull person.
    My angry reaction is influenced by emotion.

Unfortunately I had to choose another template provider for a specific project because of a bug in ja-social_ii with the BS2 legacy compatibility that has not been adressed after 20 days.

I was and still am very upset because it costed a lot of time to rearrange all modules, classes, etc…

I agree Joomlart templates are nice and pretty fast but in general they are missing important compatibiliy features considering many component developers argue until Joomla runs BS2 they will not make their component layout BS3 compatible or create a specific one.

It has become a real nightmare for some specific projects.

Another source of frustration is caused by JA proposal to adapt logos for Halloween. This is actually very kind of JA and I saw 1 or 2 beautiful ones. But I thought to myself “why the hell are they spending time on logos instead of fixing bugs”…

My subscription is still running for months, I will not renew now, but I shouldn’t have written “never”…

pprle Friend

Hello @Adam M

You are a very kind and helpfull person.
    My angry reaction is influenced by emotion.

Unfortunately I had to choose another template provider for a specific project because of a bug in ja-social_ii with the BS2 legacy compatibility that has not been adressed after 20 days.

I was and still am very upset because it costed a lot of time to rearrange all modules, classes, etc…

I agree Joomlart templates are nice and pretty fast but in general they are missing important compatibiliy features considering many component developers argue until Joomla runs BS2 they will not make their component layout BS3 compatible or create a specific one.

It has become a real nightmare for some specific projects.

Another source of frustration is caused by JA proposal to adapt logos for Halloween. This is actually very kind of JA and I saw 1 or 2 beautiful ones. But I thought to myself “why the hell are they spending time on logos instead of fixing bugs”…

My subscription is still running for months, I will not renew now, but I shouldn’t have written “never”…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Many thanks for your understanding and your kind words. It’s sad to hear that you have to switch to another template so you can continue your project.

If you have any problem with new template and want to switch back to JA templates, please don’t hesitate to let me know (you can mention me in your thread or leave me a message via skype). I’m not guarantee that I can fix the problem for you immediately (some complicated matters need time to be checked) but I’m sure will provide you a proper solution and fix it for you if possible (well, I’m not an expert in code after all :-[).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Many thanks for your understanding and your kind words. It’s sad to hear that you have to switch to another template so you can continue your project.

If you have any problem with new template and want to switch back to JA templates, please don’t hesitate to let me know (you can mention me in your thread or leave me a message via skype). I’m not guarantee that I can fix the problem for you immediately (some complicated matters need time to be checked) but I’m sure will provide you a proper solution and fix it for you if possible (well, I’m not an expert in code after all :-[).

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum