Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author

I am going to let mine run. None of the recent templates have given the wow factor and there is not alot of variation.

Two templates in the last three months have been remakes of previous templates. We dont seem to have enough business templates being released which i would imagine are most popular – these can also be used for many various websites whereas magazine and news templates really only cater for a small section.

Mine runs till early next year so I will see where Joomlart go to see whether the increase is worth it.

James G Friend

I am going to let mine run. None of the recent templates have given the wow factor and there is not alot of variation.

Two templates in the last three months have been remakes of previous templates. We dont seem to have enough business templates being released which i would imagine are most popular – these can also be used for many various websites whereas magazine and news templates really only cater for a small section.

Mine runs till early next year so I will see where Joomlart go to see whether the increase is worth it.

aldyf Friend

<em>@jameswhufc 495279 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am going to let mine run. None of the recent templates have given the wow factor and there is not alot of variation.

Mine runs till early next year so I will see where Joomlart go to see whether the increase is worth it.</blockquote>

Yes, i agree with you.

The new template is very boring and useless.

BAD! BAD! BAD!

yopdisco Friend
    jhatati Friend
    jhatati Friend
    dkzuhgfs Friend
    tom_laan84 Friend

This is exactly how i feel about it too. And i’ve been a member sinde 2008 just like jameswhufc…

<em>@jameswhufc 495279 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am going to let mine run. None of the recent templates have given the wow factor and there is not alot of variation.

Mine runs till early next year so I will see where Joomlart go to see whether the increase is worth it.</blockquote>

tom_laan84 Friend

This is exactly how i feel about it too. And i’ve been a member sinde 2008 just like jameswhufc…

tom_laan84 Friend

Also, can we get to know the price increase?

tom_laan84 Friend

Also, can we get to know the price increase?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 495247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Arvind, The link on your front page regarding the price increase (Read More) links to your download section. Think you may wish to correct that and sack whoever put it up, (LOL) 😉

Also your comment re expired members getting an email with a 30 % reduction would be nice, always have my inbox unblocked but no offer yet. To clarify, is the 30 % discount on general 12 mth memberships or only on developer membership? Thanks in advance
    Shanny</blockquote>

Hey Shannon,

The 30% OFF for expired members was part of the first email that we sent out but the list was limited to those whose membership expired in the last 12 months. Incase you plan to renew, send me a email please at arvind@joomlart.com and I will send the coupon to you.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 495247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Arvind, The link on your front page regarding the price increase (Read More) links to your download section. Think you may wish to correct that and sack whoever put it up, (LOL) 😉

Also your comment re expired members getting an email with a 30 % reduction would be nice, always have my inbox unblocked but no offer yet. To clarify, is the 30 % discount on general 12 mth memberships or only on developer membership? Thanks in advance
    Shanny</blockquote>

Hey Shannon,

The 30% OFF for expired members was part of the first email that we sent out but the list was limited to those whose membership expired in the last 12 months. Incase you plan to renew, send me a email please at arvind@joomlart.com and I will send the coupon to you.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Well, I would not say that they were remake. Yes, they shared the name.

Anyways, what kind of templates you have in mind that we should work on? May be I can get designers to come up with concept or atleast add those features in the next template.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Well, I would not say that they were remake. Yes, they shared the name.

Anyways, what kind of templates you have in mind that we should work on? May be I can get designers to come up with concept or atleast add those features in the next template.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum