Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

For 10 years, we have not increased our prices in spite of increased development costs. As discussed in the forums, we are revamping our site as well as pricing very soon.

You may want to renew before the new pricing structure is pushed to effect. You can always renew for future too, the renewal period starts once the current plan expires. So, no worries, go ahead and renew to take advantage.

Those who have expired membership and no longer can avail 30% OFF renewal benefit, here is the chance. Use the coupon code
    RENEW30
    to avail the regular renewal benefit.

italpascal Friend

I renewed my subscription two months in advance. Joomlart is the best 🙂

Ital Pascal

<em>@Hung Dinh 494945 wrote:</em><blockquote>

For 10 years, we have not increased our prices in spite of increased development costs. As discussed in the forums, we are revamping our site as well as pricing very soon.

You may want to renew or buy before the new pricing structure is pushed to effect. You can always renew for future too, the renewal period starts once the current plan expires. So, no worries, go ahead and renew to take advantage.

Those who have expired membership and no longer can avail the regular 30% OFF renewal benefit, Please check your mail for the coupon code.

Feel free to contact Arvind on skype : joomspot or email him at arvind@joomlart.com , if you face any difficulty in renewals or upgrades.</blockquote>

italpascal Friend

I renewed my subscription two months in advance. Joomlart is the best 🙂

Ital Pascal

<em>@Hung Dinh 494945 wrote:</em><blockquote>

You may want to renew or buy before the new pricing structure is pushed to effect. You can always renew for future too, the renewal period starts once the current plan expires. So, no worries, go ahead and renew to take advantage.

Those who have expired membership and no longer can avail the regular 30% OFF renewal benefit, Please check your mail for the coupon code.

Feel free to contact Arvind on skype : joomspot or email him at arvind@joomlart.com , if you face any difficulty in renewals or upgrades.</blockquote>

websair Friend

i wont renew, not worth to renew. only normal templates are launching, no extra futures (different headers, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more in one template).

websair Friend

i wont renew, not worth to renew. only normal templates are launching, no extra futures (different headers, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more in one template).

raeesumer Friend

Dear Joomlart Team,

Are you sure, you wont run another promotion with 50% discount as before.

I am ready to renew it now. Later if you run promotions like that will you give benefit to us for those who renewed now with normal price.

raeesumer Friend

Dear Joomlart Team,

I am ready to renew it now. Later if you run promotions like that will you give benefit to us for those who renewed now with normal price.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@raeesumer 495100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Joomlart Team,

I am ready to renew it now. Later if you run promotions like that will you give benefit to us for those who renewed now with normal price.</blockquote>

Hi raeesumar,

This is not a promotion, we do not want to bring the change suddenly. Regarding promotions, we may have it, we may not have it.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@raeesumer 495100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Joomlart Team,

I am ready to renew it now. Later if you run promotions like that will you give benefit to us for those who renewed now with normal price.</blockquote>

Hi raeesumar,

This is not a promotion, we do not want to bring the change suddenly. Regarding promotions, we may have it, we may not have it.

aldyf Friend

<em>@websair 495091 wrote:</em><blockquote>i wont renew, not worth to renew. only normal templates are launching, no extra futures (different headers, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more in one template).</blockquote>

Agree. This is bad idea.

aldyf Friend

<em>@websair 495091 wrote:</em><blockquote>i wont renew, not worth to renew. only normal templates are launching, no extra futures (different headers, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more in one template).</blockquote>

Agree. This is bad idea.

aldyf Friend

I will renew, if you make JA Teline V better..

Now, it is very bad, especially on mobile acces.

aldyf Friend

I will renew, if you make JA Teline V better..

Now, it is very bad, especially on mobile acces.

tfosnom Friend

Arvind, The link on your front page regarding the price increase (Read More) links to your download section. Think you may wish to correct that and sack whoever put it up, (LOL) 😉

Also your comment re expired members getting an email with a 30 % reduction would be nice, always have my inbox unblocked but no offer yet. To clarify, is the 30 % discount on general 12 mth memberships or only on developer membership? Thanks in advance
    Shanny

tfosnom Friend

Arvind, The link on your front page regarding the price increase (Read More) links to your download section. Think you may wish to correct that and sack whoever put it up, (LOL) 😉

Also your comment re expired members getting an email with a 30 % reduction would be nice, always have my inbox unblocked but no offer yet. To clarify, is the 30 % discount on general 12 mth memberships or only on developer membership? Thanks in advance
    Shanny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum