Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author

So good ! Thank you !

VisiGod Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 379943 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not really the thread to address this issue in but briefly the whole point of the new T3 system is to make life easier while also making loading much faster. Customization is really a breeze when you begin to understand less and block layouts are simple to adjust in most cases simply through the administration panel.

If you would like to share your thoughts further then please start a thread dedicated to your issues and we will gladly discuss them.</blockquote>
    I completely agree with your comments. I am just pointing out that sometimes there is tiny line between what is customization request and what is not 🙂

Bedrus Ipunkocok Friend

owesome:cool:

ymkwfn168 Friend

fredslz;377862very cool!

ïžšdįŽ‘道 – *

truongvinhloc Friend

very nice
    😀

ghaank88 Friend

wow 🙂
    amazing

rahulanjana Friend

Thats good. Thanks
    🙂

innocentmani Friend

today I got your message…
    great news…

yato Friend

That’s Great!

webtilia Friend

Ok, thank you

cmork Friend

very nice!!!

adaneg Friend

Thanks Very Much !!

kaejang Friend

thank you..

jazaria Friend

NOT impressed. Too little, too late. >:(

I bought a template of yours (Cloris) with a 6mo or 1yr subscrip (dont’ remember which). I got it up and running pretty easily, maybe a few weekends of part time didling. Not too many questions and at the end it worked well. I was happy, and referred a good handful of sales your way over the next few months.

Some time later, I wanted to make a change to the site. I wanted add the blog, which I left off initially, and maybe a 3rd party gallery component. I ran into some issues. They probably weren’t a huge deal but once I started searching for answers, what I found was that not only I wasn’t permitted to ask questions in the forum any longer after my subscription, but I couldn’t even READ answers in forums! Not even the threads *I* had started!

Absolute BS. #MEGAFAIL #MEGA DOUCHEBAGGERY.

Do you think I’ll ever give you a dime for another anything? EVER? I wouldn’t spit water on you if you were on fire.
    I’m stuck with this Cloris template because I like the way my site looks for the moment but really because I have no time/patience for another redesign. But every time I set out to make a few small changes, it becomes HOURS because: I’m a novice, your documentation sucks wind and if I want to ask even 1 simple question, I have to sign up for another 1/2 year. Bullshit. You’re OUT as soon as soon as I get a round tuit. Sooner if I keep having these ‘minor’ time-erasing issues.

And lets be CRYSTAL clear: If you thought for even a second that I’m not beyond vocal to ANY AND EVERY PERSON that asks me about anything Joomla related, to stay far far away from you and your crappy excuse for a business model, you should think again. I will go to great lengths out of my way at this point to PUSH people to other template companies.
    You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I’m shocked quite frankly how many devs got the transition away from the old Joomla marketplace thingy wrong.
    All you’s who ran to this paid subscription and support model alienating basic users – you forget that you EXIST because of a project about sharing and helping (noobs and occasional dabblers included!)
    I understand the need to make a living but the way many of you went about it is anathema to the very project you live off of.
    Shame on you.

And now again I must come here looking to fix problems with one of your screwed up extensions – and not a blessed solution in sight anywhere. But I did get to read this nice letter about how busy you’ve been for the last YEAR, but you were listening.
    How droll.

Meanwhile, I still can’t get at pertinent fora to search for answers. I can’t update basic extensions that you claim are free always running into your mindless subscription/paywall system. Brilliant, gentlemen. Fabulous commitment to your GPLv2 released software. At least pub current versions to a github or something easy to find.

And of course I’d be remiss not to mention that, of the threads I CAN access, many usually just end up with one of your devs/mods remoting into someones site and ‘fixing’ the problem. Useless for any who come later. Not even the courtesy/professionalism to follow up in the post with basic solution steps for later users. #AmatuerHour

Bottom line is you may know a thing or two about code but you know nothing about supporting users And it greatly shows.

I’m happy for your that there is a market of devs you can cater to. If your business model is to cater to devs then stop masquerading as catering to end-users. Your public face is full of #LIE and #FAIL. Stick to the things you might do well and stay away from those you butcher.

I’ve now wasted 8 hours trying to fix your crap extension, mostly because every lead I get from google is either behind your paywall or ‘magically’ fixed by your staff and never documented. Total #AmatuerHour.
    I’m sure when I do blindly figure out the actual problem, the fix will only be a few minutes.
    No thanks to your wonderful support offerings of course.

Way to go.

#douche #fail

Phill Moderator

<em>@jazaria 381608 wrote:</em><blockquote>NOT impressed. Too little, too late.

I bought a template of yours (Cloris) with a 6mo or 1yr subscrip (dont’ remember which). I got it up and running pretty easily, maybe a few weekends of part time didling. Not too many questions and at the end it worked well. I was happy, and referred a good handful of sales your way over the next few months.

Some time later, I wanted to make a change to the site. I wanted add the blog, which I left off initially, and maybe a 3rd party gallery component. I ran into some issues. They probably weren’t a huge deal but once I started searching for answers, what I found was that not only I wasn’t permitted to ask questions in the forum any longer after my subscription, but I couldn’t even READ answers in forums! Not even the threads *I* had started!

Absolute BS. #MEGAFAIL #MEGA DOUCHEBAGGERY.

Do you think I’ll ever give you a dime for another anything? EVER? I wouldn’t spit water on you if you were on fire.
    I’m stuck with this Cloris template because I like the way my site looks for the moment but really because I have no time/patience for another redesign. But every time I set out to make a few small changes, it becomes HOURS because: I’m a novice, your documentation sucks wind and if I want to ask even 1 simple question, I have to sign up for another 1/2 year. Bullshit. You’re OUT as soon as soon as I get a round tuit. Sooner if I keep having these ‘minor’ time-erasing issues.

And lets be CRYSTAL clear: If you thought for even a second that I’m not beyond vocal to ANY AND EVERY PERSON that asks me about anything Joomla related, to stay far far away from you and your crappy excuse for a business model, you should think again. I will go to great lengths out of my way at this point to PUSH people to other template companies.
    You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I’m shocked quite frankly how many devs got the transition away from the old Joomla marketplace thingy wrong.
    All you’s who ran to this paid subscription and support model alienating basic users – you forget that you EXIST because of a project about sharing and helping (noobs and occasional dabblers included!)
    I understand the need to make a living but the way many of you went about it is anathema to the very project you live off of.
    Shame on you.

And now again I must come here looking to fix problems with one of your screwed up extensions – and not a blessed solution in sight anywhere. But I did get to read this nice letter about how busy you’ve been for the last YEAR, but you were listening.
    How droll.

Meanwhile, I still can’t get at pertinent fora to search for answers. I can’t update basic extensions that you claim are free always running into your mindless subscription/paywall system. Brilliant, gentlemen. Fabulous commitment to your GPLv2 released software. At least pub current versions to a github or something easy to find.

And of course I’d be remiss not to mention that, of the threads I CAN access, many usually just end up with one of your devs/mods remoting into someones site and ‘fixing’ the problem. Useless for any who come later. Not even the courtesy/professionalism to follow up in the post with basic solution steps for later users. #AmatuerHour

Bottom line is you may know a thing or two about code but you know nothing about supporting users And it greatly shows.

I’m happy for your that there is a market of devs you can cater to. If your business model is to cater to devs then stop masquerading as catering to end-users. Your public face is full of #LIE and #FAIL. Stick to the things you might do well and stay away from those you butcher.

I’ve now wasted 8 hours trying to fix your crap extension, mostly because every lead I get from google is either behind your paywall or ‘magically’ fixed by your staff and never documented. Total #AmatuerHour.
    I’m sure when I do blindly figure out the actual problem, the fix will only be a few minutes.
    No thanks to your wonderful support offerings of course.

Way to go.

#douche #fail</blockquote>

I am very sorry to hear that JA have not met up to your expectations. However, looking back through your posts I do feel that you could have addressed your issues in a more polite manner. When you sign up it is made clear that support will only remain while your subscription is valid. The same goes for almost any other subscription service that I can think of. Do you think massive firms such as Adobe would do things any different? I can tell you from experience that they are all the same and any support outside your subscription is as good will only. With JA this good will almost always be extended to all expired users. I can think of numerous cases where users out of subscription have been helped, offered fre upgrades and even in some situation given extensions of their membership. There are also many users who have been given free membership to JA simply because they have stuck around and helped others on the forums. I myself am not an employee of JA but because of the amount of support I have provided they have taken me into their ‘family’ and as such I have faith in them. I will take that one stage further and say that many of the team have become trusted friends over the years. The MD would really and truly be upset to hear of any customer that feels as let down as yourself. If I did not believe this then I would not be compelled to respond to your thread and defend JA. They are certainly not liars and are certainly not trying to rip you off.

Onto your comments regarding documentation. JA certainly are working on that and much of the documentation is being removed from the forums and made more available. This is an ongoing project which I am sure you can appreciate is taking time. We will get there but this much work does not happen overnight.

Onto the subject of developers simply fixing a problem and not detailing how I understand your frustration and can assure you that JA have taken this on board. Arvind is working hard with the developers and support team to improve the situation. One thing you have to remember though is that many of the support and development team are not native English speakers so for them it can sometimes be a struggle to explain what they have done. Having said that JA do have many supporters like myself from all over the globe who will try and respond should users want a more detailed explanation. We are here to help when we can.

If you would like to start your own thread in one of the areas you are allowed to post and do so politely I will endeavor to assist you. Please be polite as I tend to walk away when abused as I am sure most people offering their help for free in their spare time would do. I await your thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)

This topic contains 104 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum