Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author

very cool!!!!!

bubucat1973 Friend

ok very good

natalka2583 Friend

Super! This produkts are all good

gargula Friend

legal.
    parabéns.

ilcapitino Friend

very good ok

mashed Friend

Can’t agree more!!>:(

icbl Friend

I was renewing my subscription only for support as we are using the same template on our website since the beginning and sometimes testing the templates that’s all. Number of tickets may be less than 4 a year and the money that I am paying is not enough to get that!!! Unfortunately new templates far away from creativity and keep repeating themselves. Instead of pushing the people for developer and pay for the support which we already did, JA should review the policies and give the customers what they promised.

Phill Moderator

icbl, In what way is what you are paying not enough to get the support you need. If you have found the support you have received in any way lacking feel free to say so and we will do our best to address your issues.

dfrench Friend

wow – cool, thank you!

airbesi Friend

very very nice

Marcio de Mello Moreira Friend

Dear Sirs,

I’m having a trouble with my virtual shop http://www.megahard.com.br.

Since I bought your wonderful JM Pixeri Theme, I could not setup my home page exactly as below :

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#jm_pixeri

Could you enter the admin panel of my Magento shop to correct this problem ?

I can send you the login and password of my server to your personal email.

I already copied the home script of above demo link but it didn’t worked.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Phill Moderator

As this is an announcement thread your issue could be overlooked. As such I have created a ticket in the ticket system for you. You should shortly receive an email with details of your ticket. When you do please add to your ticket your login details and one of the JM team will be happy to assist.

norton2002 Friend

ok i see that

Sherlock Friend

Hi marciommm,

I just took a look at your homepage and I was seeing it looks pretty well, if the problem still there you can explain me more detail also pm me your admin account for further checking 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)

This topic contains 104 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum