Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 169 total)
  • Author

<em>@tonyg2121 169311 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to know please
    * What are the benefits from articles to biuild backlinks, if there are no people caring to read articles and as you know, people are lazy to read</blockquote>

There are two reasons why people post their links:

1. Backlinks improves your search engine ranking position, the quality ones in particular
    2. Gives your site more exposure.

Articles submitting are I would say 80% solely for backlinking purposes and 20% to gain more exposure, because you’re right, not many can be bothered reading them.

<blockquote>
    * why specially Hubpages and not wordpress or typepad or any others sites ?
    </blockquote>

It doesn’t have to be Hub. It can be any other social bookmarking sites like Digg and reddit. They are good backlinks and can gain some decent exposure for your website.

<blockquote>
    * I agree with twitting
    </blockquote>

I personally don’t use it at all, because twitters links are ‘nofollow’, which means it doesn’t give you any link juice at all. Good for exposure, but search engine ranking wise it does nothing at all.

<blockquote>
    * You tube also even youtube is closed in our country ! Sorry !
    </blockquote>

Are you from China?

tonyg2121 Friend

Thanks for that answer.

I mainly use bookmarks and posting comments on hubpages, wordpress typepad live journal etc..
    I use an automate: socialmarker and commentkahuna. Do you know ?
    Can you suggevct me any other free tools to automate posting comments and submit links. Thanks for the help. Tony

fabiendace Friend

Blog commenting is another great strategy to gaining back links. Although, if you have the money I suggest that you spend some money to outsource this tedious task. Plus most outsource companies will have massive lists of high PR blogs that they will comment on for you.

Make sure though that what ever tactic you decide to use to create these back links that you do them as natural as possible without going overboard on the first few days.

penelopeb Friend

Unfortunately I don’t use any autosubmission software. The only software I use are seo tools for spying on competitors and keyword tools. Those so called article submission software, article spinner, automatic backlink builder are in my opinion, either ticking timebombs waiting to blow up, or useless…

Surely you can get 10000 links in a day or two if you pay for it, but you’re at risk of getting dropped by G. You can spin articles, but they don’t make sense to readers and some article directories don’t accept those kinda articles. You can pay for high PR links, but they are not cheap.

I do everything manually, except for the few tools I mentioned above. I’m still quite new to php and javascript so I’m working on them right now 🙂

Anyway good luck and all the best!

ragingdiva0510 Friend

Thanks for the information. keep up sharing information with us.

trixxy Friend

Outsourcing has been mentioned several times for backlinking, blogging etc. Has anyone had any luck with odesk or elance? The rates seem very low which is good but it makes me wonder about the quality. Thanks for all the great posts. I am new to SEO and it is overwhelming.

paullong1569 Friend

Thank you for the insight, any tips to help promote a site are always helpful.

cruser1 Friend

As for outsourcing through Elance is usually a good place to hire contractors but I do know that they can be pricey at times depending on the service you are having done.

Another service that you can uses is Mturk which is through Amazon however I know that there you need to find good people to do the work and more than once when I used them getting content created that the content was copied from other sources. I was lucky and caught it but not all them and some of the articles that I miss did not get published.

The only problem I have with Articles is are you getting the credit and the back links to your site or is someone just taking your work and using without giving you credit. I know article do work over time for generating back links.

I do want to know has anyone had luck with blog post along with ezines?

penelopeb Friend

Ezine is probably the most popular ones among web marketers. You’re allowed to have two self-serving links and two non-self serving links. The self-serving links must be in the resource box. Non-self serving links include linking to government websites, or news website.

Outsourcing from elance freelancer is a good idea especially if you’re doing a man show. There are plenty of good writers out there, try http://www.writingbids.com, I find the writers there are generally good. You don’t need to submit excellent articles, should do as long as there’s no grammatical error.

Articles in Ezine are meant to be used for free, you get the link juice people get the articles for free. Win win for both parties.

jamerooz Friend

<em>@penelopeb 169372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ezine is probably the most popular ones among web marketers. You’re allowed to have two self-serving links and two non-self serving links. The self-serving links must be in the resource box. Non-self serving links include linking to government websites, or news website.

Outsourcing from elance freelancer is a good idea especially if you’re doing a man show. There are plenty of good writers out there, try http://www.writingbids.com, I find the writers there are generally good. You don’t need to submit excellent articles, should do as long as there’s no grammatical error.

Articles in Ezine are meant to be used for free, you get the link juice people get the articles for free. Win win for both parties.</blockquote>

I used to make article submissions as my main strategy for link building, but now NOT anymore. Why? Because I saw so many parties who published my articles do not make my links live.

They made all the anchor text link unclickable.
    They removed some URLs, etc.

That’s why I personally think article submission is not effective anymore these days for link building…

Jame

penelopeb Friend

<em>@jamerooz 169380 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used to make article submissions as my main strategy for link building, but now NOT anymore. Why? Because I saw so many parties who published my articles do not make my links live.

They made all the anchor text link unclickable.
    They removed some URLs, etc.

That’s why I personally think article submission is not effective anymore these days for link building…

Jame</blockquote>

True, a lot of people do that, but the links in the directories will always remain as it is, and the topics are relevant too. We don’t really lose anything 🙂

foxfire666 Friend

I do this too and can tell you that this is working. 😀

tonyg2121 Friend

I want to ask please:
    Some web directories or social bookmarks ask me to input a reciprocal links in my blog or site.
    I frankly didn’t know how to manage doing it.
    But I create a new post in my wordpressblog , with title:= “My reciprocal links” where I put every URL for any web directory or bookmark site , than I save and clic on that new URL once or twice …
    It seems that my management is good since the web directory accept to list my link or article for free.
    Please let me know if what I have done is the right way to create a reciprocal link or there’s another method.
    Thanks
    Tony

freeport Friend

Building to many links to fast will not get your site in the google sandbox?

abi1979 Friend

Another VERY Useful tip which some of you may find beneficial and to some of you the most obvious thing.

Submit an article to a HIGH PR site (like ezine for example).

Have a link back to your website within the article- in your targeted anchor text.

Now, try and try consistently build backlinks to your article.

Depending on the market and competion of the keyword you are targeting- your article will be indexed very quickly and should move up the rankings very quickly ( I REPEAT, depends on the competition.

It has worked for me in a very competitive market, however, the keyword I targeted had low competition.

There are many effective way, just need to be persisitant and be patience.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 169 total)

This topic contains 168 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum