Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)
  • Author

oops

Sorry for my grammer and spelling mistakes above. Typing too fast.

crisrendall Friend

Doing your research and building links back to a targeted article on Ezinearticles does work very well. Linking back too fast to a new site can be detrimental. Ezinearticles rank pretty well anyways and you can’t build links too fast because of the size and authority of the site.:)

rexwald Friend

Should I use a certain medium? Should I submit to a variety? Are low PR sites worthwhile submitting to? These are all common questions. Google is an algorigm, not a human, it is programmed to sort through billions of sites. A PR lower than 3 is a waste of time because Google ignores them when searching for incoming links to your site for the purpose of Ranking. It literally has no time to count any others. I know some will take this as a sweeping statement and you are all entitled to your own opinions. As far as variety goes, YES, look for blogs, look for directories, look for social media etc. Google definately gives you browny points or should I say it gives you credibility with google as the whole process “appears” to the algorigm as natural growth.

Regards John

breadtoaster Friend

One way that is working great for me is to write articles and submit to sites (article marketing), release press release, social bookmark, leave comment on other’s blog.

Hope it helps! 🙂

johnnyrivers22 Friend

Is there a limit to the number of backlinks to develop? Does developing more than 100 per week raise a flag for google?

rexwald Friend

I have heard that more than 200 per month may alert the google algorigm. This is only guesswork of course, but if you are doing high PR sites, nothing under PR4 for example, to find and do more than 200 in a month would be quite an acheivement. Doing 100 per week of low PR would not even be noticed by the algorigm. Regards John.

smitty78 Friend

I guess it all depends on what you are doing (physical product sites, article marketing, clickbank, review/problem solving sites, etc.) as to what angle you should to work to drive traffic to your site. Generally speaking it’s really not hard to rank well with the search engines as long as you aren’t jumping into a crazy competitive market.

For the noobs that are struggling to get their site to the first page, here’s a few tips I’ve learned so far that has worked well for me…

First thing’s first. If you are lazy and boring, you won’t do well no matter how many backlinks you build and or how much darn traffic you get. As cliched as it may be…content is KING!!!!!

The best strategy starts from the beginning. It’s kind of like a game of chess.

You can purchase domains that already have a page rank of 2 or 3,even if it is a dot org or whatever. This will give you a nice little jump start before you go building links to your new site like a crazy person. It’s always worth a shot to see what domains are available and if they have page rank already. If not, oh well.

Finding low competition relevant keywords and long tail phrases that get at least 2000 hpm should be your next step. Be sure to double check them in the search engines. I never fully trust Adwords’ data and I always double check by doing a quick search.

There are some paid tools you can use that will narrow down your relevant keywords but the human mind is way better at figuring out what other human minds are thinking when they type in a keyphrase.

The next thing I’ll do is see what my competition (First 5 on page 1) is doing to get ranked for that particular keyword or phrase by checking their PR and backlinks with free tools. Although backlink checkers won’t show all backlinks, you can use two or three different free backlink tools to get a rough idea.

There’s no need wasting your time if your competition has 50-60 high PR backlinks going to that particular page/post. It’s time to move along to another keyword, or another niche in some cases. I’ve found that many folks will only have 10-20 mixed PR backlinks pointing to a particular page/post in many low competition niches and they will rank well for their keyword/phrase. Again, YMMV depending on your niche.

Don’t forget to bookmark them posts/pages! Every post or page you create should be bookmarked, if possible. I will mix up which sites I post on as well as the descriptions just so there’s never an even number of bookmarks on all my articles. I’ve found that sites like Jumptags, Propeller, Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, etc. will give some pretty good results. I’ve had a few articles jump to the top of page 1 just by posting on these social bookmarking sites.

Though I try to leave my links on relevant niche blogs and boards, I don’t think search engines are as discerning as some folks let on. I’d much rather have a few PR8 sites linking to me that aren’t exactly in my niche than a ton of worthless 0-1 PR links that are.

Use the free Google page rank checker to rate blogs/forums before wasting your time commenting and leaving links. Quality is far superior to quantity (another cheesy cliche) lol. Heck, most everything you need to get your site ranked high is available for free. You just need to use your brain and quit worrying so much about automating everything. The world is becoming too lazy and everyone seems to want someone else to do all their work. This is is why there is all that spam and spun crap floating around out there. More and more links are getting stripped form comment style blogs and many forums are disabling registrations and stripping coding from sigs and whatnot because of all the lazy people.

Don’t get me wrong, automation is great. Set and forget is total BS. Don’t buy into all that get rich by spending 15 minutes a month on your site crap. You get what you put into it. If you forget about it, so will everyone else. You got to pull your weight in this game. No tool or program is going to make you rich. Don’t waste your money on article spinners that need complete overhauls because they sense no make. lol Use your head and all this great free information that is available at the tip of your fingers.

Investing in quality written articles is always best if you must go with freelancing services. A $5 article is just that. A cheap article that doesn’t contribute a whole lot to your site, IMO. Many of the better articles will run you about $10. You get what you pay for in this case. You can join Article Marketing Automation for free if you just want some filler content on a supporting site. You will need WP or other platforms that support API if you go this route.

Well that’s about it. Don’t be lazy. haha

Hope this long azz post helps at least one noob. I’ll sleep so much better at night knowing that I touched at least one person. :laugh: lolz

sharmaine Friend

There are some who recommends doing links on profiles page. Although the pages may come from high ranking pages, the fact is that Google still look at content. I have seen pages with 2 links outdoing sites with 200000 links.

Content is king. There is no way you can be on top without proper content. 🙂

iancheow Friend

Adding a blog to your website also helps in link building. Since content is so important when it comes to SEO, by posting great posts on your blog, you will encourage readers to share your content with others… by placing your URLs on other sites.

waverlyseo Friend

Linking is considered one of the most important SEO pieces. Google uses Page Rank to calculate yourinbound link profile which is based on a 1 to 10 scale. The average site ranks between 3 and 5. To achieve a Page Rank of about 5, there is a high level of effort needed.

pompomifh7 Friend

<em>@pro2710 168472 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to get High PR backlinks

A huge number of backlinks can be built in very few days depending on how active you are. This will eventually result in better page ranking of your Blog/Site in mid term and hence more organic visitors as well.

Well Here I have some tips for you people to increase the back links and get High PR Back links Very easily . Here you Follow :-

1. Submit to Article Directories
    2. Joining Forums
    3. Building Hubs in HubPages
    4. Using Twitter
    5. Use YouTube

So In detail I want to say you may use High PR Article Directories with High PR Forums and Social Bookmarking site + Tube sites.

For example:- you can use Digg, stumbleupon, propeller, virb,delicious, and some High PR Forums Like DP, SitePoint, Microsoft Forum etc etc . you must have use them once or twice in a day not more then that.

it will increase your backlinks with loads of organic traffic.

Good Luck

Hope you like it.</blockquote>

Very well written post. I use almost all the techniques mentioned by you, but I exclusively prefer:

“Joining forums” for backlink building: You can call this: “working for future traffic”

Using “Twitter” and such other social networking sites for “instant traffic” 🙂

Really the key is to use as many traffic and backlink building strategies as you can and not just one or two exclusively.

brazlilian Friend

I would never trust outsourcing link building to someone else. One moron spamming your Domian and getting in-bounds from non-relevant sites or bad link neighborhoods could make your site PR drop like a rock or worse yet get you banned
    just my 2 cents

Kelly

Webmaster MyWebFast Online
    Do It Yourself Website Builder
    Brazilian Miracle

adzaz Friend

<blockquote>One moron spamming your Domian and getting in-bounds from non-relevant sites or bad link neighborhoods could make your site PR drop like a rock or worse yet get you banned
    just my 2 cents</blockquote>

I disagree Brazlilian,

If that were true anyone could simply create a bunch of spam links to competitors sites and hurt all there competitions rankings in google..

Boating School

Back Cove

rbellefond Friend

It seems like there is a real art to creating high Google Page Links.

Thanks for your post.

maier153 Friend

Good advice

I would also add that the content quality of the articles is also very important. You want others to like your article and add it to their site or blog — that increase the number of backlinks without requiring any work on your part.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)

This topic contains 168 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum