Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 169 total)
  • Author

How to get High PR backlinks

A huge number of backlinks can be built in very few days depending on how active you are. This will eventually result in better page ranking of your Blog/Site in mid term and hence more organic visitors as well.

Well Here I have some tips for you people to increase the back links and get High PR Back links Very easily . Here you Follow :-

1. Submit to Article Directories
    2. Joining Forums
    3. Building Hubs in HubPages
    4. Using Twitter
    5. Use YouTube

YouTube and Twitter not used much for backlinking as they counted as No Follow But they are authority sites in google eyes so dnt neglect the power of authority sites, even do follow must have first preference

So In detail I want to say you may use High PR Article Directories with High PR Forums and Social Bookmarking site + Tube sites.

For example:- you can use Digg, stumbleupon, propeller, virb,delicious, and some High PR Forums Like DP, SitePoint, Microsoft Forum etc etc . you must have use them once or twice in a day not more then that.

it will increase your backlinks with loads of organic traffic.

Good Luck

Hope you like it.

dlk77 Friend

Pro 2710,

You seem to be on the money by mixing up the links via web 2.0 and the more traditional high pr link directories. I agree with you to a point.

I think if your serious you should consider outsourceing your link building to about 20/day with sites of PR6 and above.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
    Cheers

lng648 Friend

Right, you need to mix it up a little.

My experience shows that article submissions weight more than submitting to link directories.

You have to be careful with outsourcing, as a lot of times, people don’t really understand what they are doing when building links and may mess up your previous work unless you give very specific instructions. But it does saves you some energy 🙂

ltillyard Friend

May I just add that it also helps putting your link on lower PR sites, like 3 and 4. The most important thing though is to make sure you put them on relevant sites. Relevant to your site that is.

rydorien Friend

what is the importance of relevancy? Isnt a link a link?

samhande Friend

Another good way to get backlinks to your Joomla site is to produce a free Press Release. Type into Google: “Free Press Release” (without quotes) to find the many available. Many allow you to put your URL into the press release which will act as a backlink to your site. Some ideas for press releases include:

• Announcing a new web site
    • Announcing a new product or service
    • Describing a community event or service your company was involved in
    • Promotions or new hires

I put myself on a schedule for one a month through 3 free pr distribution services.

Good luck.

abi1979 Friend

Hi

I just like to add to the initial post with some extra useful tips.

If you are submitting articles (to article directories) with your website link in the article, you may find building backlinks to your ‘article’ more productive than building links to your website. In other words, build backlinks to both your website and the article, however, your article has chances of ranking quicker and higher than your website- especially if the article directory has a high PR (6 or above). It also depends on many other factors- your market, keywords used, competition of keywords, age/size of your website etc etc.

Getting backlinks from classifieds sites – even if they are ‘nofollow’ – they add to the diversity of the links.

Someone has mentioned press realeases above- which can be excellent if it is a high pr site. These type of sites are also frequently indexed by Google.

Another way is to set-up a niche blog (related to your website of course) using wordpress etc, and after some time (build the blog up and let it age), send links from the bloq to your site.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone use paid services for backlinks?

Abid

shelle Friend

Sorry to jump in… are nofollow links worthwhile backlinks? I often see on forums, people saying not to bother with nofollow links.

tommy0 Friend

I would like to also add submitting your RSS feeds as well as bookmarking your pages gets you some great back links as well. There are many automated tools that do this for you like RSS Submit, Bookmarkdemon, and SEnuke.

Just make sure you dont build links too fast. I try to go with about 30/day.

Good Luck

jsmithson1111 Friend

<em>@shelle 168971 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry to jump in… are nofollow links worthwhile backlinks? I often see on forums, people saying not to bother with nofollow links.</blockquote>

i have heard this, but i think current thinking points to the fact that google (and others) do give some weight to no-follow links. not much weight, mind you. but the SE do see these links and, i believe, have to acknowledge them somewhere in the mix…

greenking872 Friend

Go for link wheels, the best and fastest way for getting indeed on the top.

frlet888 Friend

<em>@rydorien 168721 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is the importance of relevancy? Isnt a link a link?</blockquote>

I know it is one of the controversial points that is discussed all the time.
    Some people are saying relevant links are more valuable.
    A few very trustworthy experts say that it is not relevant at all.

So you are right. A link is a link. 😀

frlet888 Friend

<em>@greenking872 168986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Go for link wheels, the best and fastest way for getting indeed on the top.</blockquote>

I read from experts that google becomes aware of all kinds of tricks sooner or later
    and then they discover what is going on.

Some wheels are already down.

Use caution.;)

iancheow Friend

<em>@jsmithson1111 168980 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have heard this, but i think current thinking points to the fact that google (and others) do give some weight to no-follow links. not much weight, mind you. but the SE do see these links and, i believe, have to acknowledge them somewhere in the mix…</blockquote>

Yes,

i guess Google is definitely going to give some weight to no-follow links. If all the backlinks to a site is do-follow, it may seem unnatural to Google. Having some no-follow links just make things more natural.

And some authority sites have no-follow… if these authority sites place a link to site A, i guess it is a vote of confidence to site A and Google will definitely give some weight to site A even though the backlinks are no-follow.

destk Friend

Could you please explain what you mean by a link wheel? Many thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 169 total)

This topic contains 168 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum