Joomla search component - K2 Filter version 1.2.1 is released with new features and improvements.
New features in JA K2 Filter version 1.2.1:
- Multi-columns ordering
- Add pre-filtered menu item with specific parameters
- Filter a subcategory by default
Multi Columns Ordering
In previous versions, the results were arranged base on a single field, sometimes users cannot get the most relevant result. With the new Multi Columns Ordering, you can arrange search results with flexible options based on multiple fields.
Pre-filtered menu item with specific parameters
JA K2 Filter version 1.2.1 brings the new Pre-filter feature allow users to pre-load a set of predefined filters from the start.
Filter a subcategory by default
This feature helps a user to separate the results page of parent category and sub-categoy. When you select the sub-categories, the result of parent category will be excluded, it shows only the ones from sub-categories.
Bug fixes and improvement of JA K2 Filter version 1.2.1:
- [Added] Counter to Multicategory Extra Field
- [Fixed] Searchable labels pull in the wrong data
- [Fixed] Error with pagination on Homepage
- [Added] Filter by tags
You can find more details about JA K2 Filter v1.2.1 in its changelog below.
- View the comparison between K2 Filter versions at JoomlArt Updates and Comparison System and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- RECOMMENDED: Use JA Extensions Manager component for upgrade. Watch this video for how to upgrade using JAEM.
Please discuss any issues related to all above in the JA K2 Filter Extension Forum.