JA Weather Module Introduction
- Updated on:19 Nov, 2021
- Version:1.0.0 Changelog
JA Weather is a Joomla module used for presenting weather conditions from Openweathermap and Weatherbit Weather forecast services.
This module allows you to display up-to-date weather information for any place in the world you wish with 5 supported beautiful layouts. You can easily add locations, it supports multiple location types: Geographic coordinates, City name or City ID.
- Integrate Openweathermap and Weatherbit Weather API: show up-to-date weather information for any location
- 5 layouts to show weather information flexiblely
- Easy to add locations: add multiple locations by location name, city id or latitude and longtitude.
- Animated icon pack and static icons
Integrates Openweathermap and Weatherbit Weather API
JA Weather Joomla module integrates 2 popular weathers API to show up-to-date weather information for any location, including 16-day forecast, wind, atmosphere, astronomy conditions, and more.
Suports 5 layouts
The Joomla extension helps you show weather and forecast info in beautiful views in normal layout, tabs or accordion layout
Add multiple locations with ease
You can easily add locations to show weather info for. The module supports multiple location types:
- Geographic coordinates: add location Latitude and Longtitude
- City name: add location name. Example: London, UK
- City ID: add location's latitude and longtitude
Easy and flexible configuration
No coding required, all the settings you need are built-in in the module configuration. Configure the settings to have the forecast module the ways you want.
Animated and static icon packs
JA Weather supports animated icons and 2 static icon set. Simply select any icon pack and save. All icon packs are designed to fit the extension layouts.
Supports Joomla 4 and Joomla 3
The Joomla weather forecast module supports the latest Joomla 4 and Joomla 3 version. Install it on your Joomla website and set it up your ways.