JA Quick Contact Module Introduction
JA Quick Contact module allows you to quickly add a contact form in a Joomla module on any pages in your Joomla site. It is compact and sleek. If you are afraid of spam, just install the "extra" JA Multiple Captcha Engine Plugin (for free) and can officially say goodbye to the evil spammers.
The module supports AJAX method.
- Multiple layouts supported by default
- All field title in contact form are configurable
- Send a copy of the submitted contact form to the author
- Set page to be redirected when submitting form
- Enable CAPTCHA to prevent spam
- Use Ajax sending or not
- Add unlimited recipients
JA Quick Contact Features
Multiple layouts supported by default
The module supports multiple layouts and theme color to build contact form that fit your site best.
Set page to be redirected when submitting form
When submitting form, users will be redirected to specific page. You can navigate users to any page you want after they submit form by adding a link of redirecting page in back-end.
Enable CAPTCHA to prevent spam
Install and enable plugin: JA Multi Captcha Engine so that the module will have CAPTCHA enabled, then you don't have to worry about spam.
Use Ajax sending or not
The module supports Ajax sending feature when users submit form. When enabling this feature, contact form page will not be re-loaded when users click on "Send Email".
Add unlimited recipients
When one user submits a form, the email will be sent to specific recipients. You can decide the recipients by adding their email addresses (no limit for the number of recipients) from back-end of the module.
Version 2.6.5 14 Dec, 2018
- Removed recaptcha v1, it's no longer supported by google
- Cant send contact when using ajax sending
- Secureimage2 not showing on contact module
- Key is not changed when choose another captcha system
- Got warning error in content captcha plugin
Version 2.6.4 23 Nov, 2018
- Support Invisible Captcha
- Improvement in content captcha plugin
- Cant send contact because alway show wrong captcha
- [Ajax] Spacing removed when use Ajax Sending.
Version 2.6.3 29 May, 2018
- Add term and condition field
- Fix to compatible with Joomla 4
- Change from : email with PHP Send mail
- Update style for quickcontact module on some JA templates
- Got error when send contact with ajax sending
Version 2.6.2 26 May, 2017
- Update to compatible with Joomla 3.7
- Captcha doesn't work
- No style for Style selected
Version 2.6.1 29 Aug, 2016
- Add more Layout
- CSS error on Dark Style
- CSS error for Send copy email in All Style
- CSS error for Notice Message in All style
- Set Use Ajax to Yes, no style change.
Version 2.6.0 06 May, 2016
- Add recaptcha2 for Ajax layout.
- Upgrade to use reCaptcha v2.0
Version 2.5.9 03 Apr, 2015
- J34 - The input box doesn't display if choose other type
Version 2.5.8 08 Aug, 2014
- Update to compatible with JQuery 1.9+
Version 2.5.7 17 Apr, 2014
- Can not add multi email for recipient email in backend !
- Adding second Email Recipient in JA Quick Contact
Version 2.5.6 22 Nov, 2013
- Upgrade to compatible with Joomla 3.2
- [j3x] Don't show notice massage when save changed some options in Newspro module
- [Quickcontact] Got error when enable ajax sending
- Fix conflict js with joomsocial