JA CountDown Module Introduction
JA Countdown is a simple Joomla module yet extremely handy in displaying the countdown LIVE to any specific date and time.
Set up is easy! Simply choose the date and time in back-end and there you go with a cool countdown clock to go.
- Display a countdown to any specific date and time
- Title and description are configurable
- 5 layouts supported by default
- Customizable layout
- Set any image to be background
JA Countdown Features
Display a countdown to any specific date and time
JA Countdown module allows you to display a cool countdown clock with defined date and time in back-end in any position in your site.
Title and description are configurable.
The cool countdown clock in front-page includes title and description. You can change the title and description any time from the module's admin panel.
5 layouts supported by default
JA Countdown module supports 5 layouts, each layout has different front-page appearances. You can switch the layouts in back-end of the module.
When switching layout, you will see that each layout has its own customization field. These fields allow you to customize the current layout.
Set any image as background
You can display any image to display as background. Just browse the image stored in your site to be displayed as background and all done.
Version 1.0.7 15 May, 2015
- Update text Day, Hours, Minutes, ... to language file
Version 1.0.6 17 Apr, 2015
- [J 3.4]JS error on back-end
- Set timeout to show clock.
Version 1.0.5 08 Aug, 2014
- Fix bug get Internet time from timeapi.org
Version 1.0.4 04 Jul, 2014
- Update to compatible with JQuery 1.9+
Version 1.0.3 20 Jan, 2014
- Error js which make happen the date time does not display on front end
- Countdown page displays error on IE8
- Hide element in the group does not work
Version 1.0.2 23 Nov, 2013
- Fix conflict js with joomsocial
Version 1.0.1 28 Mar, 2013
- Improve UI in back-end working panel
- Can not change time
- Update tootips
- [J30] Color in front-end does not match with back-end setting
- Joomla 30 : Time display not nice
- Module class suffix is doesn't work
- Validate Start date and End date (start date can not be greater than end date)