JA Amazon S3 Component Introduction
JA Amazon S3 Component brings the power of cloud computing to Joomla Hybrid hosting is now possible, load site from your server and files (images/ documents) from Amazon CDN (Content Delivery Network). Install, upload files and enjoy the benefits of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) cloud hosting!
It works on a simple principle of file uploading and updating their location path on the fly. Once you upload your images / files from the selected folder to the Amazon S3 Servers, the plugin updates the location path of uploaded files and on client request, all uploaded files are requested from Amazon S3 and not from the site folders. This in turns saves the server load and bandwidth at the same time. Loading is faster for the end-user. You can disable the plugin and your file links are back to normal.
- Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface
- CloudFront & CDN Support
- Multiple Buckets Support
- Cron Job Support
- Multiple Sync Profiles.
- Include / Exclude File Types or Extensions
- Enable / Disable Sync for specific files or folders
- Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts
- Upload new & update modified files capability
- File & Folder ACL System
Simple Storage Service
Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
CloudFront & CDN Support
Amazon CloudFront delivers your static and streaming content using a global network (CDN) of more than 16 locations. Requests for your objects are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
Multiple Buckets Support
Create unlimited buckets for each and / or all media content types, link them all to clouds!
Cron Job Support
Depending on the file types and change frequency, set cron job every day, hour or minute!
Multiple Sync Profiles
Create unlimited profiles to combine settings for various file types & cron job settings, set folders to upload from, explore true power with simple administration interface.
Include / Exclude File Types or Extensions
Select only the file types or extensions you need to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
Enable / Disable Sync for specific files or folders
Select only the most important / accessed files to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts
Each administrator of your website can use his own Amazon S3 Account.
Upload new & update modified files capability
The component is quite capable to detect changes made on the files so it can skip overwriting existing ones.
File & Folder ACL System
Set an access level for each of your file or folder.
Version 2.5.9 20 Jun, 2017
- Update to compatible with Easyblog
- Get error when add new Bucket
- Fix folder name if have ' sign
- Fix Cache Control doesn't work
- Fix can not delete file if choose compress image.
Version 2.5.8 05 Apr, 2017
- Update S3 extension for Latest API
- Error Deprecated on PHP 7
Version 2.5.7 18 Dec, 2015
- Supporting Cloudflare
- Add new setting for upload file's ACL
- Can't upload to S3 using Authorization Signature Version 4
- Add Option to create Blank file
- Need error message show more detail when create new bucket has special character
- Upload one folder, other folder get Last Upload the same
Version 2.5.6 09 Sep, 2014
- check if JA Amazon S3 works with IAM account thas has no root permission
- Adding settings for Proxy Server
- Update to compatible with Joomla 3.x
- Serious Security Vulnerability - SQL Injection
- Keep onloading with Profiles has same bucket
Version 2.5.5 16 Sep, 2013
- Enable / Disable S3 link depend on protocol of visited page
- j31: Tooltip in Create new bucket is cut off
- j31: CSS error on bucket manager
Version 2.5.4 14 Aug, 2013
- Error on editing bucket
Version 2.5.3 06 Jun, 2013
- Fatal Error after install Ja Amazon S3 component
Version 2.5.2 20 Feb, 2013
- Add image button in content Editor
Version 2.5.1 04 Feb, 2013
- Upgrade to Joomla 3.0 compatibility
- Uploading large file
- Upgrading to latest version of Amazon Web Service SDK (version 1.0.6)
- Shouldn't upload all folder to S3
- [J30] JS error when setting file status
- "Upload new & modified files" option work incorrect
- Error when enable plugin system s3 with k2 componnent
- [J30] Can't delete S3 Account & bucket & profile
Version 2.5.0 14 Apr, 2012
- Missing new feature "Remove and Restore files on User site" on Amazon S3 J25, this feature is available on J15
- Input incorrect file name but still display message deleted successfully
- Please update progress bar status when pull file
- Compare with S3 amazon J15, Missing some function on component for J2.5
- Component is hang on when applys the Amazon S3 Cloud service to admin site
- Cant replace image on S3 with many profiles at the same time
- Cant save param 'apply to subfolders' on edit bucket
- Folder is still displayed in left menu although deleted this folder
- Update tooltip for param in the profile more clearly
- Cant upload file one by one to S3
- Not found image on the site when delete file on S3. It should be auto replaced by the image on the local site
- Advanced delete files doesnt work on S3
- Cant uncheck "Apply to subfolder" param
- Status upload is not updated right after uploading succesfully
- Update language
- Private status of bucket doesnt work
- Should throw a message alert when cron job is still disabled in the profile
- Change code mootools support on ext
- Got js error when sync enable or disable file
- Got error building admin menus when install upgrading S3 Amazon component J25
- On files browser, cant show subfolder tree
- Missing folder tree on both local and S3
- Got code error when add Bucket that contains upper case letter in Name
- Missing image when open a popup
- Css error on profile manager
- Got parsing error language when enable debug language
- Css error on Viewing Local Files
- Missing error when loading the site
- Cant display location
- Still auto run cron job although profile is disabled already
- Auto upload doesnt work anymore
- Should remove caches folder profile
- Upload url function doesnt work property
- Upload new and modified file function doesnt work correctly