Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)
  • Author

I would like to have a template with support of the J2Store component for online fruits / vegetable shop.

art3 Friend

We have no extention (Component, Module, Plugin) to Gallery Video and Photos.
    We have new extensions.
    Can you do this?

sergin Friend

I would like to have a template with support of the J2Store component for online fruits / vegetable shop.

Plus one to this one.

igon2 Friend

The template for a Make Up artist or Wedding stylist included photo gallery would be interesting.

iguinee Friend

Is it easier to create a new template than to update old existing ones? Such as:
    JA Seleni
    JA Tube
    JA Rutile
    JA Olivine
    JA Vauxite
    JA Topaz

Otherwise, Uber is fine.

What do you think?

Qvsoft Friend

News/Portfolio template that supports King Content CCK extension would be great!

corinagustin@hotmail.com Friend

Hello

I have no idea how to use this support. Here are my issues with joomlart:

1. I paid the regular membership; why can I not download the JA Comment Component?
    2. In the teline v template: how can I please insert a module inside an article? The common way does not work, it automatically dublicates the content!

Thanks
    Corina

Anonymous Moderator

Hello I have no idea how to use this support. Here are my issues with joomlart: 1. I paid the regular membership; why can I not download the JA Comment Component?

You have JATC Standard Membership, which allows you to download all templates and their complimentary extensions. JA Comment plugin is not a complimentary extension of any template so you cannot access it. You can either purchase the extension separately or become JAEC member to download all extensions.

2. In the teline v template: how can I please insert a module inside an article? The common way does not work, it automatically dublicates the content!

Please post your question in the JA Teline V forum appropriately, our support team will follow you up properly.

bwls Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

William Slaughter
    https://jdevtech.com
    847-942-4265

taffy Friend

A motosport all year round exciting event driven template with ecommerce and ticketing facilities

afcos Friend

Hi,

I will like something, that will fit better for Aerial Video/Photography.
    I have no idea about design, just want to be love on first view.

addonsolutions Friend

i an looking for a template related to photo search engine and similar to real state web site that has big database for local access at work with nice functional interface .

puntje Friend

More business like. Like JA Elicyon. That is what my customers want. they do not have game-stores and movies-stores. More for the every business people!

Mustapha Mugisa Friend

I need a template for accounting and consulting firms, with good functionality for membership subscription management. Today’s business need a community which is monetised. A template with membership subscription management would be ideal.

tyfairclough Friend

Someone said Intranet template – great shout. I used ja_soccerway for an internal blog before. Something clean , brandable and commenting extension support.

Don’t bother doing third party coverage for booking, calendars etc. Most businesses already have solutions for these outside the intranet.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum