Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Hi JoomlaArt….Please templates for Kids 🙂 both educational and eCommerce.

Thanks a lot

semenkolivanov Friend

Hello!
    I would like to see a template for doctors and medical clinics.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Support,

I would like to ask you if you can change or create a new layout design of JA University Template to be something like the modern websites nowadays….We all do love JoomlArt…Please plan for it…to make it different…a new template or update that change everything!!! New educational template please.

Ill send you every month the same request ? Thank you in advance.

Kindly for your reply.

Ahmad Moussa

mcglynn Friend

I think that you should focus on improving your social site templates..although apparently simple, they must really be made more robust..

mcglynn Friend

I think that you should focus on improving your social site templates..although apparently simple, they must really be made more robust..

buiak Friend

where is the pool link ?

sparkktv Friend

Would love to see a Netflix or Hulu like template in the future. I know JA Moviemax works well because I currently use that but would like to see something more dedicated towards TV Series, Seasons & Episodes.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

I would like to see a Jobs Portal …. Its really great idea and hope you publish something like this.

original.com Friend

Celebrating the aquisition of jomsocial and friendship with EasySocial . WILL BE GREAT to have the BEST UNTIL NOW TEMPLATE for a COMMUNITY HUB, integrating Jomsocial and Easysocial . This will make us love you more !

B.T.

slepoy Friend

Sure, next template should be "Community" (Social) themed (universal, very simple and fast) but with modern Landing home page (community stream should be not in home page). Why not to call it "Ja Social III"? 🙂

It should has in one line (main topbar): logo + main menu + avatar + search button + JS notification.
    Not in 2 line like Socialize or Ja Social II template.
    This topbar should be always visible on top (for desktops) and visible on mobile when sidescroll up.

Also it should include some JS Extra Modules for free (like Dating module, Videos Trending etc.).

Or may be it can be Movie / Game / Book (or 3 in 1) + Reviews based site with new Jommla 3.7 fields (actor, director, year, date release; developer, platform , etc).

Or may be it can be News themebed site (so JS community users can comment news by using core JS integration).

Thanks.

1. Screenshot_30
    original.com Friend

Sure, next template should be "Community" (Social) themed (universal, very simple and fast) but with modern Landing home page (community stream should be not in home page). Why not to call it "Ja Social III"?

Will be great to have also EasySocial integration, maybe also the new ConverseKit templating, module for pages, … please make a nice events module { at least like JA Platon have on mainpage ) , will be highly appreciated a masonry like JA Fixel but with Jomsocial and Easysocial modules styling … make it Flat design, light, take care about the mobile view … Please make it state of the art ! … THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION FOR USABILITY and modern look !

B.T.

original.com Friend

a winter ski resort turism network platform ( for a specific region ) based on easysocial and solidres.

B.T.

Anonymous Friend

maybe template JaMono pro business with Hikashop and JSN Uniform and Ja Content Type for managing a blog.

essential magento 2 extensionsReview Magento 2 extensionsmagento call for price

realef Friend

I’m still waiting for JA TRAVEL
    I think it’s not correct to stop the update from 2015

jan007 Friend

I don’t really care about the theme, i will fill it with content myself.

I would like:

• Fullscreen slideshow that slides.
    • Big logo.
    • Lots of content blocks (team, counter, video, navigation to video page, article or categoryblog with images, Google map..)
    • Variable template with.
    • Nice category blog
    • Nice contact page with map
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum