Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Hung Dinh;21816Hi folks,
    I have just sent the respond to some of the best applications that I have received so far. I will look forward to hearing from you at the soonest time.
    Thank you very much for your interest in the program. As I have also stated in the PM, as from your comments and feedback, I feel it will make more sense to rename this program to JA Moderator. If most of the people who have sent the application agree me to do so. I will change the name of thread on coming Wednesday

Yes, Great work Hung!
    Thank you!

Nikhil Sharma Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 2 wrote:</em><blockquote>The new forum has just been set up and we are trying to turn this place into a useful place for Joomla community as well as our club members and customers.

And, first thing first, only a good mod team can help to make this real.

If you think you meet the following requirements, you should consider becoming a moderator for joomlart.com Forum:

(1) Have strong Joomla CMS knowledge and experience. A good technical background is an additional desirable skill.
    (2) Very good in technical writing.
    (3) Know joomlart.com’s web site, templates and other joomla products well.
    (4) Have at least 50 posted messages already on this forum to show your writing skills and knowledge.

As a moderator, you are responsible for answering questions in certain areas of this forum of your choice. You can work 24-7 and from anywhere in the world so long you have Internet access.

In return, you will get 01 year JA Templates Club Membership and Premium access to all other JoomlArt products for FREE. Your membership and download access will be considered for renewal before expiration date. The renewal consideration will be based on your work and contribution to Joomlart.com

Besides answering questions in our forum, you’re also welcome to post your own question-and-answers to topics that you think may be of public interest (what we call Share J! – share Joomla experience).

We emphasize quality over quantity. We’ll monitor the quality of your posts frequently. We may give you feedback about your posts. We encourage in-depth, high-quality posts which can be made sticky in appropriate forums. We may consider giving extra bonuses for those high-quality posts.

Besides posting in this forum, you also have three other ways to make contributions to joomlart.com:

(1) Sending e-mails to webmaster@joomlart.com to point out technical errors on our web site.
    (2) Suggesting hot Joomla products and services that you think we should carry.
    (3) Posting joomlart.com links at other forums to help others to find out and discover useful joomla tutorials, templates and other joomla products at our site.

Again, your contribution will be rewarded based on the quantity of your work.

If you’re interested in becoming a moderator for joomlart.com and contribute your knowledge to JoomlArt community, please send an e-mail to webmaster@joomlart.com. Let us know your screen name. We’ll discuss further about the arrangements and benifit in details.</blockquote>

I feel i have got late for this, do you still have requirement. i would like to devote time for the same. i have some how developed great patronage towards Joomlart.:) Secondly i m gonna start an online advertising and Web design agency soon, and I have invested so much that i dont have money for a developer membership, so by contributing to joomlart i can also earn a Developer membership by redeeming points I guess.

Hung Dinh Friend

It is never too late because JA is growing bigger and bigger. Helpful hands are always welcomed 🙂

shertmann Friend

there is chances for my to be joomlart staff?

Hung Dinh Friend

shertmann;81674there is chances for my to be joomlart staff?

Yeah! But let us know what you do you have in our Forum first 🙂

shertmann Friend

thanks hung i will try to make my way.:):)

just_tuan Friend

Does anyone know is the position “volunteer” still available in the present time? I adore JA templates with extensions, but I have to get 50 helpful posts here 😀

mfcphil Friend

<em>@just_tuan 134125 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does anyone know is the position “volunteer” still available in the present time? I adore JA templates with extensions, but I have to get 50 helpful posts here :D</blockquote>

To start with you need to be an active LIECENCED MEMBER and have been helping other members in the template forums…

mj1256 Friend

you also need to have programming and css skills.

mihirc Friend

Hello Hung.

I replied to your PM that you sent me.

Also sent you an email on the requested id.

Wanted to knw if you got it!

Really Really Looking forward to being a part of the JA team.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

ramiszaro Friend

Thanks that looks Awesome !

lolo2020 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 2 wrote:</em><blockquote>The new forum has just been set up and we are trying to turn this place into a useful place for Joomla community as well as our club members and customers.

And, first thing first, only a good mod team can help to make this real.

If you think you meet the following requirements, you should consider becoming a moderator for joomlart.com Forum:

(1) Have strong Joomla CMS knowledge and experience. A good technical background is an additional desirable skill.
    (2) Very good in technical writing.
    (3) Know joomlart.com’s web site, templates and other joomla products well.
    (4) Have at least 50 posted messages already on this forum to show your writing skills and knowledge.

As a moderator, you are responsible for answering questions in certain areas of this forum of your choice. You can work 24-7 and from anywhere in the world so long you have Internet access.

In return, you will get 01 year JA Templates Club Membership and Premium access to all other JoomlArt products for FREE. Your membership and download access will be considered for renewal before expiration date. The renewal consideration will be based on your work and contribution to Joomlart.com

Besides answering questions in our forum, you’re also welcome to post your own question-and-answers to topics that you think may be of public interest (what we call Share J! – share Joomla experience).

We emphasize quality over quantity. We’ll monitor the quality of your posts frequently. We may give you feedback about your posts. We encourage in-depth, high-quality posts which can be made sticky in appropriate forums. We may consider giving extra bonuses for those high-quality posts.

Besides posting in this forum, you also have three other ways to make contributions to joomlart.com:

(1) Sending e-mails to webmaster@joomlart.com to point out technical errors on our web site.
    (2) Suggesting hot Joomla products and services that you think we should carry.
    (3) Posting joomlart.com links at other forums to help others to find out and discover useful joomla tutorials, templates and other joomla products at our site.

Again, your contribution will be rewarded based on the quantity of your work.

If you’re interested in becoming a moderator for joomlart.com and contribute your knowledge to JoomlArt community, please send an e-mail to webmaster@joomlart.com. Let us know your screen name. We’ll discuss further about the arrangements and benifit in details.</blockquote>
    What would be the advantage of becoming a JoomlArt Staff Volunteer? I haven’t seen anything to indicate that there would be something in return for doing this. I’m not sure that I am getting the point here.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lolo2020 377280 wrote:</em><blockquote>What would be the advantage of becoming a JoomlArt Staff Volunteer? I haven’t seen anything to indicate that there would be something in return for doing this. I’m not sure that I am getting the point here.</blockquote>

You QUOTED the “what you get in return” information from Hung … Did you not read it?

In effort to assist you further . . . .

ballyjames21 Friend

thanks for this opportunity.

josuexp1 Friend

Thank You ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  josuexp1 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum