Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

bigrk;21006I’m curious why anyone in their right mind would shell out almost $2,500.00 to buy a five year developer membership when the only developer membership being offered is one year for $499.00. That sounds extremely risky to me.

Hey I see your point, maybe Erik will be along to explain why he did that? as I believe he mentioned he did buy a 5 yr dev license?

If there was a discount of a couple of hundred for the bulk purchase we could understand better, maybe its just a show of support, commitment or a pay now don’t have to worry about renewals and such attitude

Who Knows? maybe he got a new skoda as part of the deal 😀

Cheers ShannonN

Menalto Friend

<em>@ShannonN 21026 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey I see your point, maybe Erik will be along to explain why he did that? as I believe he mentioned he did buy a 5 yr dev license?

If there was a discount of a couple of hundred for the bulk purchase we could understand better, maybe its just a show of support, commitment or a pay now don’t have to worry about renewals and such attitude

Who Knows? maybe he got a new skoda as part of the deal 😀

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>
    I would think it was a discount of some kinda sort when you buy a 5 year right away. But someone asked about a coupon code a while ago and maybe he had that(if they had it)

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;20091As of today, with 77,340 registered users and 9311 JATC & JAEC Club Members it is high time for JoomlArt to call in more staff.

Positions available on a yearly basis and based on exceptional community spirit and cooperation.

Requirements:

1. Exceptional Joomla! and JoomlArt spirit
    2. Helpful, courteous and patient
    3. Good community building skill
    4. Skilled – eg. programmers, designers, copywriters (creates articles), and communicators (good communication skills)

If you are interested, please send a private message with the following details to Hung Dinh or MiCCAS

1. Your Full Name
    2. Your Location
    3. Your working time and availability
    4. Your Joomla product, website (if any)
    5. Why you want to be a JoomlArt staff?
    6. What you expect once become a JoomlArt staff

Hung,
    I am just wondering what is the status of this request to call in more staff?
    I sent a PM to you the day this thread was started.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

Menalto Friend

Agree with you instantinlaw. A little update would be good.

bigrk Friend

I have emailed asking how it was going a few days ago but as usual no response. I have seen his name on the list of active users though.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your concern. I have been so busy during the past few days and sorry for keeping you waiting for the update status of Staff program. I have been dicussing with some members and will let you know the details about the outcom for the Staff program at the end of this week.
    For the time being, your suggesion and input will be welcomed.

bigrk Friend

I just saw something new. A new poster with the tag – JoomlArt Support Department. What will JA think of next? 😉

Menalto Friend

New week on the way, did any of the volunteers heard anything yet???

instantinlaw Friend

Menalto;21725New week on the way, did any of the volunteers heard anything yet???

No not yet Menalto,
    but the new week just started. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Michael Casha Friend

I’m not in charge of getting new moderators, however I spoke with Hung and we agreed that moderator positions would be fair that the staff positions.

He also said he sent you all an email, however obviously no-one received it so I have no idea what happened then. I will try and get a response asap for you guys, and I apologise for the delay

ErikThorsen Friend

Great MiCCAS. I think it is important to “grab” the opportunity now that we have people interested in this. Otherwise time passes and the interest as well…

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 21785 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great MiCCAS. I think it is important to “grab” the opportunity now that we have people interested in this. Otherwise time passes and the interest as well…</blockquote>
    As far as I am aware the moderators will also receive a free subscription, so they are paid in one way or another.

Menalto Friend

Great to see some respond from more people in this tread.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi folks,
    I have just sent the respond to some of the best applications that I have received so far. I will look forward to hearing from you at the soonest time.
    Thank you very much for your interest in the program. As I have also stated in the PM, as from your comments and feedback, I feel it will make more sense to rename this program to JA Moderator. If most of the people who have sent the application agree me to do so. I will change the name of thread on coming Wednesday

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 21816 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi folks,
    I have just sent the respond to some of the best applications that I have received so far. I will look forward to hearing from you at the soonest time.
    Thank you very much for your interest in the program. As I have also stated in the PM, as from your comments and feedback, I feel it will make more sense to rename this program to JA Moderator. If most of the people who have sent the application agree me to do so. I will change the name of thread on coming Wednesday</blockquote>
    Good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  josuexp1 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum