Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

JA Teline is provided with a Quick start installation package including:

1. Joomla! 1.0.12 Stable [ Sunfire ] 25 December 2006 01:00 UTC
    2. JA Teline Template
    3. JA Teline Demo Site sample database

The installation is a step by step procedure as as a standard Joomla installation.
    Please note that this is for a FRESH INSTALLATION ONLY, ALL OF YOUR DATABASE WILL BE REPLACE WITH SAMPLE CONTENT of Demo site

500 Internal Server Error Resolution

If you are receiving a 500 Internal Server Error, we would ask that you follow Khanh Le’s instructions as listed below:

…… mod rewrite is not enabled in your apache server. There’re 2 solutions for your problem:

1. Enable mod rewrite for apache.
    OR
    2. Rename or remove file .htaccess inside JA Teline quickstart package.

The .htaccess is used to enable SEF. Therefore, if you remove that file, you need goto your administrator and disable SEF.

woozer JATC

Where can I find the step by step procedure for installing the Teline fresh installation using the JA_teline quickstart – There appear to be no instructions for this in the userguide.html

Hung Dinh Friend

The installation is exactly like a standard Joomla install, only one difference is that the Joomla sample data is replaced with JA Teline demo data and default template is replaced by JA Teline

ErikThorsen Friend

I have seen from an installation I helped ShannyBoy with that by default the uploaded sql stuff is added as #__content and so on. In other words with the # as prefix. You would then need to make a change to the config file to reflect this. I think it should be located on line 4-5 or something where you can see prefix. Usually this is jos_ but should in this case be #_ to reflect the newly uploaded stuff. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong Hung? Is this written somewhere in the help files? Should it be mentioned somewhere? Or am I off walking on a completely wrong road here?

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;13127I have seen from an installation I helped ShannyBoy with that by default the uploaded sql stuff is added as #__content and so on. In other words with the # as prefix. You would then need to make a change to the config file to reflect this. I think it should be located on line 4-5 or something where you can see prefix. Usually this is jos_ but should in this case be #_ to reflect the newly uploaded stuff. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong Hung? Is this written somewhere in the help files? Should it be mentioned somewhere? Or am I off walking on a completely wrong road here?

I did manage to install it to http://www.leoniesays.com but as I normally use fantastico to create the install I had to create the install and (automatic) Database using fantastico as the shared hosting doesn’t allow for manual db creation or ftp access to area

Then login to admin back end and get the details for the database it created then the password the host gives etc

I then uploaded only the installation folder to the site via ftp renamed configuration.php file to allow it to seek the installer, Then ran the installer as per a manual install, all went well , afterward I renamed the configuartion file back and works great

Many thanks for your time Erik

Khanh Le Moderator

When building the quickstart package, we assumed that all of you used to install a fresh Joomla at least one time. Install the quickstart is exactly the same way you install Joomla. Here are some simple instructions:

1. Create a mysql database. You should also know the username and password to access this database.
    2. Extract the quickstart package and upload to your host.
    3. Open your browser, browse to your url.
    4. The installation screeen will appear. Following the instructions step by step to finish installation.

For the step 1 and 2, you could ask your host provider if you cannot do yourself.

Is it simple?

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 13127 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have seen from an installation I helped ShannyBoy with that by default the uploaded sql stuff is added as #__content and so on. In other words with the # as prefix. You would then need to make a change to the config file to reflect this. I think it should be located on line 4-5 or something where you can see prefix. Usually this is jos_ but should in this case be #_ to reflect the newly uploaded stuff. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong Hung? Is this written somewhere in the help files? Should it be mentioned somewhere? Or am I off walking on a completely wrong road here?</blockquote>
    Erik,
    The Quick start package will have jos_ as a prefix but you can always change this during setup process. So if we change it to teline_ (or whatever) as prefix, we can have a new database and keep the old DB unchanged

davib Friend

Hi,

Ok well i got it all installed by doing a fresh install of joomla then importing the databse and it all worked great…till I tried to login to the backend and the username and password in the database is different to the one I had set and I cannot login

turi1907 Friend

<em>@davib 13434 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Ok well i got it all installed by doing a fresh install of joomla then importing the databse and it all worked great…till I tried to login to the backend and the username and password in the database is different to the one I had set and I cannot login</blockquote>
    Help!!!
    I have installed and….the failer
    can you help me ? please….

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_banner` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__banner` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_bannerclient` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__bannerclient` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_bannerfinish` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__bannerfinish` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_categories` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__categories` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_components` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__components` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_contact_details` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__contact_details` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_content` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__content` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_content_frontpage` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__content_frontpage` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_content_rating` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__content_rating` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_acl_aro` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_acl_aro` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_acl_aro_groups` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_acl_aro_groups` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_acl_aro_sections` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_acl_aro_sections` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_acl_groups_aro_map` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_acl_groups_aro_map` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_log_items` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_log_items` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_core_log_searches` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__core_log_searches` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_groups` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__groups` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_mambots` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__mambots` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_menu` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__menu` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_messages` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__messages` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_messages_cfg` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__messages_cfg` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_modules` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__modules` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_modules_menu` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__modules_menu` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_newsfeeds` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__newsfeeds` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_poll_data` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__poll_data` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_poll_date` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__poll_date` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_poll_menu` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__poll_menu` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_polls` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__polls` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_sections` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__sections` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_template_positions` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__template_positions` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_templates_menu` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__templates_menu` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_usertypes` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__usertypes` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

SQL=Access denied for user ‘gelbana’@’localhost’ to database ‘gelbana_ch_-_gelbana’ SQL=LOCK TABLES `teline_weblinks` WRITE:
    – – – – – – – – – –
    LOCK TABLES `#__weblinks` WRITE
    = = = = = = = = = =

Michael Casha Friend

turi1907: Is it possilbe you haven’t setup the username access information correctly?

Khanh Le Moderator

<blockquote>
    turi1907: Is it possilbe you haven’t setup the username access information correctly?
    </blockquote>
    You should also check your mysql version. Mysql version lower 4.0 does not support LOCK statement.

turi1907 Friend

it is o.k.
    I have fresh installed. Database must drop.
    Thank you for answer.
    🙂

salvage Friend

<em>@turi1907 13612 wrote:</em><blockquote>it is o.k.
    I have fresh installed. Database must drop.
    Thank you for answer.
    :)</blockquote>

Hello turi, I tried to install in localhost with all the hosting requirements but the online installation script just doesnt go anywhere. How did you go about doing it? You installed fresh joomla install and then imported Teline database? How did you import the database and was it with phpMyAdmin? Thanks

turi1907 Friend

<em>@salvage 14264 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello turi, I tried to install in localhost with all the hosting requirements but the online installation script just doesnt go anywhere. How did you go about doing it? You installed fresh joomla install and then imported Teline database? How did you import the database and was it with phpMyAdmin? Thanks</blockquote>
    It is total difficult for me to explain in English.
    Also, i have installed online. i checked instead of “install sample database” “drop database “ .
    Then i looked in the Php-myadmin, whether all database are in there. I didn’t import the data base.

Also das Ganze in Deutsch! Ich installierte joomla online.
    Anstatt “install sample database “drop” angekreuzt. Und dann schaute ich im PHP-Myadmin ob alles drin sind. Importiert habe ich nichts in die Datenbank.
    Gruss
    Turi

ShannonN Friend

salvage;14264Hello turi, I tried to install in localhost with all the hosting requirements but the online installation script just doesnt go anywhere. How did you go about doing it? You installed fresh joomla install and then imported Teline database? How did you import the database and was it with phpMyAdmin? Thanks

Hi Salvage
    Please contact me by PM and I’ll have a talk with you regarding this
    Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  matthewschenker 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum