Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@filomena78 346635 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem!!!</blockquote>

Me too! Just as I had planned this weekend to get the stuff up and running….

lipmat Developer

Same error again!
    Please do something!!

Mario Garcia Friend

I have the same error. I am trying to download JA Wall.
    I have tried to submit a support ticket but get this error:
    Please fix that

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

The download issue is still not fixed!!!

henrik larsen Friend

When I try to download T3V3 I get just the message that the connection to the website is interrupted, it is equally tested and fejel comes at the things I’d like to download on clock GMT+1 18:20

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@dustintrap 330883 wrote:</em><blockquote>I first noticed this issue about 10 hours ago. Any chance it will be fixed soon? Can someone at Joomlart confim my status as a registered member and just email me or pm the JA Zite template files? My boss is going to kill me if I don’t get this online soon. Thanks!</blockquote>]
    Check this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-request-topic/

jeremiahbenes Friend

It’s still not working…

saganomics Friend

I assume they are busy with the conference. I can’t download of submit tickets. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new stuff. I hope it is fixed soon.

Stork11 Friend

Hello all,

We apologize for the inconveniences of the download failure problem may have cause. We have recently experienced downtime due to server hardware failure and everything is back up and active again. Announcement for such can be found @ http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-server-outage/

Again we’re sorry for the failure, please go on with download. This is unexpected from our side as well. We hope you understand!

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum