Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried to download several templates and get the same error: “Cannot Create Folder”
    I tried using Firefox, and Google Chrome, as suggested in earlier posts, but no success.

Please help me out of this.

Regards

yesceeohhh Friend

This is probably due to the following reason.
    When you are downloading templates, you could have a existing zip folder with the same name as that of your new download zip file. Clean up the templates or replace your existing file names.

http://www.usjoomlaforce.com

codger Friend

I have the same problem. I uninstalled Rapport. I also used an alternative browser. No joy. There are no existing folders of the same name. What gives?

donnawatts Friend

Hello,

I have the same error. I am trying to download JA Wall.

I have tried to submit a support ticket but get this error:
    [User Error]: Unable to connect to Database. Please verify the username, password, grant permissions and the database status. (library/class.SWIFT.php:641)

Please advise.

Donna

dustintrap Friend

Confirmed, I’ve tried 3 computers with no luck. This is a server error. See my other posts for a screen shot of the issue.

dustintrap Friend

Now when I try to download I receive the following error

Not Found

The requested URL /dl2/dl.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at downloads.joomlart.com Port 80

dynmosaic Friend

Same problem here as dustintrap

mpitof Friend

Having the same issue – any reports on when this will be fixed?

sarah2009 Friend

Same problem, I can not download any files

I can not download any file appears the error message 404 below.

Not Found

The requested URL /dl2/dl.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at downloads.joomlart.com Port 80

dustintrap Friend

I first noticed this issue about 10 hours ago. Any chance it will be fixed soon? Can someone at Joomlart confim my status as a registered member and just email me or pm the JA Zite template files? My boss is going to kill me if I don’t get this online soon. Thanks!

jservices Friend

Hello????? Your site is not working!!! Anybody home? We need to get the templates we pay you for so we can do our jobs.

Is someone even aware the downloads is not working? A little sign would be nice.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jservices 330884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello????? Your site is not working!!! Anybody home? We need to get the templates we pay you for so we can do our jobs.

Is someone even aware the downloads is not working? A little sign would be nice.</blockquote>

There might be an unexpected error at the time only.

Pls try again, we fixed this.

dustintrap Friend

<em>@JA Developer 330961 wrote:</em><blockquote>There might be an unexpected error at the time only.

Pls try again, we fixed this.</blockquote>Thanks for the help. It is working now.

jservices Friend

<em>@JA Developer 330961 wrote:</em><blockquote>There might be an unexpected error at the time only.

Pls try again, we fixed this.</blockquote>

Yes it does work now. But saying it was an error at the time only and then saying you fixed it seems to contradict itself 🙂 either way, I am glad it is working again. Cheers!

filomena78 Friend

I have the same problem!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum