Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Since JoomlArt is not fixing the download issues. I Thought we do it ourselves!!!

I got a couple templates on my computer. Some of them are not the latest versions but anything helps right?

SO if anyone is in need of a template they can request it here and if another member has it, he can send a PM with the files uploaded to something like https://www.wetransfer.com/.

Only honor requests from active members. And don’t post links in here because this is open to the public.

My list of available J2.5 templates (full packages):
    – Mendozite
    – Minisite
    – Blazes
    – Zite
    – T3V2 blank
    – Norite
    – Ores
    – Ironis
    – Community Plus
    – Orisite

If i can help out someone just post a message here.

I’m in need of:

JA Lens Full Package
    T3V3 Joomla 3.0 Blank template

Greetings

Tom
    TLWebdesign.nl

tom_laan84 Friend

I forgot: Only share your joomlart.com downloads. Not from external (illegal) downloads please.

Thanks Swissa!

ser2money Friend

Its really come to this?? If anyone has the JA T3v2 Blank for Joomla 2.5 I would appreciate it. Been trying to find a copy for 2 days now

Both their download section and support ticket section is down. Pretty frustrating!!!

tom_laan84 Friend

Yes it is… Unfortunately. and lucky for you i got this for ya. I’ll upload and post a link in second.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@ser2money 346744 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its really come to this?? If anyone has the JA T3v2 Blank for Joomla 2.5 I would appreciate it. Been trying to find a copy for 2 days now

Both their download section and support ticket section is down. Pretty frustrating!!!</blockquote>

http://wtrns.fr/7lnPPZQIh1nfyW (wetransfer.com link)

It’s the Full T3V2 for Joomla 2.5 Package. Enjoy!

tom_laan84 Friend

Thanks to Swissa i now have the following available too:

– T3V3 Joomla 3.0 Blank Quickstart
    – T3V3 Joomla 2.5 Blank Quickstart
    – JA Lens Quickstart
    – T3V3 RC2 system plugin

ridezone Friend

This is really retarded.. how long does it take to fix the download issue? I see that people cannot download the stuff they paid for since July!

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@ridezone 346752 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is really retarded.. how long does it take to fix the download issue? I see that people cannot download the stuff they paid for since July!</blockquote>

Seems like JoomlArt is not here to comment on this…. We’re left in the cold! And this problem now has been going on since early saturdaymoring (european time)…

You’re looking for something specific? Maybe i can help you out.

ridezone Friend

So I guess the download problems occur from time to time then… I guess it is a servers fault… lack of space while creating download packages?

I’m after the Ja Zite full package for Joomla 2.5… I’d appreciate if someone has it and could share it.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@ridezone 346765 wrote:</em><blockquote>So I guess the download problems occur from time to time then… I guess it is a servers fault… lack of space while creating download packages?

I’m after the Ja Zite full package for Joomla 2.5… I’d appreciate if someone has it and could share it.</blockquote>

I’m uploading as we speak. I’ll send you a PM with the link to the Full package. plz don’t post it here since it’s a paid template and this is a public forum. Thanks.

Tom

UPDATE: PM SENT

ridezone Friend

Great. Thank you so much. I will keep it to myself and naturally won’t be sharing this.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

Apologize for the download issue that happened lately. It was due to our server hardware failure. We hope you understand. Please go on with the downloading. We have things all fixed.

Thanks,

Regards,

greyghostie Friend

I’m a registered member and I’m trying to download the JA Elastica Free template – and it just times out.

Does anybody have this template?

/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20433

HeR0 Friend

Hi Greyghostie,

Thank you for report, the issue has been fixed. Please go back and try download again.

Regards

greyghostie Friend

Yup, working now … thanks!

<em>@HeR0 353729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Greyghostie,

Thank you for report, the issue has been fixed. Please go back and try download again.

Regards</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  greyghostie 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum