Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i have exactly the same trouble here. I’ve installed the UBER Template and want to install the Charity template with the JoomlArt Installer. The installer plugin is active but it shows no templates to install. ??

It is a fresh Uber Quickstart installation with php 5.6.0

What to do??

Messenger Apps [encrypted]:
    - Conversations (Id:buzzbuzz@jabber.org)
    - Riot (Id: scheuer@opensourcemedia.de)

appliedcax Developer

I have some of the same problems as well. I don’t want to hijack anybody else’s support thread, but this seems to be a broad problem affecting many peeps.

In the Extensions Manager > Joomlart Installer tab, the options are blank. I can see the column headers and the instructional text: ” Install any Uber sample site. The installation should be implemented ONCE only… etc” but nothing to install.

It is a fresh Uber Quickstart installation, webhost is PHP 5.3.13, (looking into if possible to go to a higher version.) Happy to fix with workarounds if possible. Instructs could help others coming to this thread as well.

appliedcax Developer

I have some of the same problems as well. I don’t want to hijack anybody else’s support thread, but this seems to be a broad problem affecting many peeps.

In the Extensions Manager > Joomlart Installer tab, the options are blank. I can see the column headers and the instructional text: ” Install any Uber sample site. The installation should be implemented ONCE only… etc” but nothing to install.

It is a fresh Uber Quickstart installation, webhost is PHP 5.3.13, (looking into if possible to go to a higher version.) Happy to fix with workarounds if possible. Instructs could help others coming to this thread as well.

bitbee Friend

I have solved my trouble with this issue.
    If you can apply to a php.ini file at your hosting space. Search the parameter “allow_url_fopen” and activate this. That’s it

After that my trouble was been solved immediately

Hope that helps you
    🙂

bitbee Friend

I have solved my trouble with this issue.
    If you can apply to a php.ini file at your hosting space. Search the parameter “allow_url_fopen” and activate this. That’s it

Hope that helps you
    🙂

appliedcax Developer

<em>@bitbee 476203 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have solved my trouble with this issue.

Hope that helps you
    :)</blockquote>

Wow. I feel a little dumb. allow_url_fopen = on did the trick. I knew if Extensions Manager was throwing an error that was the solution. But if it was just blank I figured it was something else. Thanks, bitbee!

appliedcax Developer

<em>@bitbee 476203 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have solved my trouble with this issue.

Hope that helps you
    :)</blockquote>

Wow. I feel a little dumb. allow_url_fopen = on did the trick. I knew if Extensions Manager was throwing an error that was the solution. But if it was just blank I figured it was something else. Thanks, bitbee!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @appliedcax, @bitbee :

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out.

Hi @hasantayouji,

I checked your site and see that it works fine, please check attachment screenshot.

1. s1
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  alan85 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum