Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

hello everybody,

A new joomlart member. Was impressed by the great templates.

Last week I installed the uber package but got the problem that I couldnt see the uber templates in the joomlart installer by the extension manager.
    New ftp, new database and followed all the steps of the documentation.

I also read other threads in this forum but couldnt find a solution for my site.

Who can give advise so that I can install the music uber template.

Thanks a lot

Adam M Moderator

Hi @termorro,

You missed 1 last step, please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Extension Manager >>> under JoomlArt Installer, choose appropriate site that you want to install.

In addition, I checked your site but see that there’s a problem with this part so could you please let me know which style are you going to use and I will install it manually for you ?

termorro Friend

Thanks a lot for your answer Adam, but I did this step also, to look by extension manager , the tab joomlart installer. I see the text do install it immediately etc but I don’t see any templates.

On this site I want to have the template Music.

Thanks for your help.

termorro Friend

Thanks a lot for your answer Adam, but I did this step also, to look by extension manager , the tab joomlart installer. I see the text do install it immediately etc but I don’t see any templates.

On this site I want to have the template Music.

Thanks for your help.

citroen1968a Friend

Hi termorro,

could you check setting from firewall or stop your firewall it could help

citroen1968a Friend

Hi termorro,

could you check setting from firewall or stop your firewall it could help

olorvida Friend

<em>@termorro 473384 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello everybody,

Last week I installed the uber package but got the problem that I couldnt see the uber templates in the joomlart installer by the extension manager.

I also read other threads in this forum but couldnt find a solution for my site.

Thanks a lot</blockquote>

Hi, I have the same issue trying to load uber template by quickstart provided on last weekend but with no Luck.
    Initially I have tried manual install following instruction provided using using current version of Joomla 3.4.1 > T3 > Uber template. and recieve server Error 500 while installing Uber Temp. I don’t think it’s a permission issues as I have tried diffrent template and it works. Hopfully someone can help you on this.

So I ended up using Nuevo Template manual install Joomla 3.4.1 > and successfully installed all plugins + source + template except for com_jaextmanager.v2.6.0. “Error occurred: 500 – internal server error” Wainting someone who can help me on this.

olorvida Friend

<em>@termorro 473384 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello everybody,

Thanks a lot</blockquote>

Hi, I have the same issue trying to load uber template by quickstart provided on last weekend but with no Luck.
    Initially I have tried manual install following instruction provided using using current version of Joomla 3.4.1 > T3 > Uber template. and recieve server Error 500 while installing Uber Temp. I don’t think it’s a permission issues as I have tried diffrent template and it works. Hopfully someone can help you on this.

So I ended up using Nuevo Template manual install Joomla 3.4.1 > and successfully installed all plugins + source + template except for com_jaextmanager.v2.6.0. “Error occurred: 500 – internal server error” Wainting someone who can help me on this.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @termorro,

I installed the sample data for you, please check the result.

Hi @olorvida,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account so I can have a look at the problem. In addition, please navigate to admin >>> System >>> System Information >>> if you’re using PHP 5.3, please kindly ask your hosting provider to upgrade to at least PHP 5.4

termorro Friend

Thanks Adam!

Did you take some different steps to reach this?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @termorro,

I checked your site and see that you’re using PHP 5.3.29 and the problem with last step might come from this matter, I manually download the sample data package and install it for you instead.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @termorro,

I checked your site and see that you’re using PHP 5.3.29 and the problem with last step might come from this matter, I manually download the sample data package and install it for you instead.

olorvida Friend

@ Adam

Kindly check your PM. I have sent the details that you require.

Thanks
    olorvida

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

Please update the account with Super Users permission so I can try to install JA Extension Manager component and Uber template for you.

olorvida Friend

<em>@Adam M 474371 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @olorvida,

Please update the account with Super Users permission so I can try to install JA Extension Manager component and Uber template for you.</blockquote>

Permission updated.

Thanks in advance
    olorvida

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  alan85 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum