Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

<em>@Adam M 474371 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @olorvida,

Please update the account with Super Users permission so I can try to install JA Extension Manager component and Uber template for you.</blockquote>

Permission updated.

Thanks in advance
    olorvida

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

I installed JA Extension Manager component for you without any problem, please recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

I installed JA Extension Manager component for you without any problem, please recheck.

hasantayouji Friend

I have same problem
    I use php 5.4.33 and i can’t find any templates in joomlart installer

olorvida Friend

<em>@Adam M 474600 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @olorvida,

I installed JA Extension Manager component for you without any problem, please recheck.</blockquote>

Adam,
    I have checked at the backend (extensions>extension manager>manage) and unfortunately, there where no traces of JA Extension Manager Installed. :(( Can you please fast track this issue as its almost one week and still stuck on this problem.

Regards,
    olorvida

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

You can see it in admin >>> Components >>> JA Extension Manager

Hi @hasantayouji,

Please note that this option to install sample data is only displayed once, right after you install Quickstart package as mentioned in our documentation.

After you choose to install sample data, you will see Uber template in admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager.

If you have any problem with this part, please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply, I will check it for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

You can see it in admin >>> Components >>> JA Extension Manager

Hi @hasantayouji,

Please note that this option to install sample data is only displayed once, right after you install Quickstart package as mentioned in our documentation.

After you choose to install sample data, you will see Uber template in admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager.

If you have any problem with this part, please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply, I will check it for you.

olorvida Friend

Adam,
    I’m now turning into circles here. See attached screenshot on admin>>>Components>> where is the “JA Extension Manager”.
    Am I looking at the wrong page here? even on extensions I have checked and no JA ext exist.

Regards,
    olorvida

1. admin_comp
    olorvida Friend

Adam,
    I’m now turning into circles here. See attached screenshot on admin>>>Components>> where is the “JA Extension Manager”.
    Am I looking at the wrong page here? even on extensions I have checked and no JA ext exist.

Regards,
    olorvida

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

Just installed it again, please recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

Just installed it again, please recheck.

olorvida Friend

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much. Now I’m seeing it. Are there any special tricks that is not available out of the box?

Regards
    olorvida

olorvida Friend

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much. Now I’m seeing it. Are there any special tricks that is not available out of the box?

Regards
    olorvida

Adam M Moderator

Hi @olorvida,

Not sure how did you get the problem but I just navigate to your site and install it via admin >>> Extensions and it works.

bitbee Friend

Hello,
    i have exactly the same trouble here. I’ve installed the UBER Template and want to install the Charity template with the JoomlArt Installer. The installer plugin is active but it shows no templates to install. ??

It is a fresh Uber Quickstart installation with php 5.6.0

What to do??

Messenger Apps [encrypted]:
    - Conversations (Id:buzzbuzz@jabber.org)
    - Riot (Id: scheuer@opensourcemedia.de)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  alan85 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum