Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Thanks Nazario. Do you have a estimated release date, so I can inform my client?

Thanks again,
    Kevin

Nazario A Friend

Hi Kevin,

I cannot give you the exact date of its release but it shouldn’t take more than a week. We do hope to release next week. It must be tested and check carefully before releasing.

I will be back to you when having any news

Regards

jckunle Friend

Hi Nazario,
    I see that JA Twitter has been updated with new API when should we be expecting JA Social Feed twitter update please?

Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Run your JA Extension Manager and you’ll see that it has been updated as well.

jckunle Friend

(Edited) Sorry, now it came and when i try to update i got “Warning
    Update path does not exist

arkeba Friend

Hi i use social feed plugin but it doesn import the twitter feeds…how can I do?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Is the JA Social Feed plugin up-to-date? Twitter has changed their API and we’ve updated new version for this plugin for that change.

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

Thanks for getting this fixed. We’ve done some customization to the feed, so could you please provide the code to swap out for the Twitter change?

Thanks!
    Kevin

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kevin,

Do you mean the code updated for new version of this module? If you use our JAEM to update this module, you will see the option to compare old version you’re using and the new one. There you can see which file is updated, which one is changed.

kjlarski JATC

Great – Thanks for the update. I’ll start testing tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Kevin

djmac Friend

Hi. Noticed a few days ago my twitter feed had gone blank. I’ve updated the Twitter module to the latest version and included all the OAuth settings, but my feed is still blank. Any ideas where I might be going wrong? Site is http://www.scotlandbooking.com if you want to take a look.

kjlarski JATC

I updated it as well, and still no Twitter feeds. Also, I’m only seeing one social profile for each stream (only one for Facebook, one for Twitter, etc.). The previous plug-in allowed multiple profiles for each, so I could have numerous Facebook accounts, numerous Twitter accounts. It’s been over a month – please let us know when we’ll have a working version of this.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Nazario A Friend

Hi djmac,

The Twitter module has the latest version 2.5.7 and the Social Feed plugin has the latest version 1.1.0.

Try to update to these latest versions and follow instruction in user guide:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-social-feed-plugin-userguide-2/

If you are not able to do that you can send me ADMIN account for further checking.

Regards

kjlarski JATC

Hi Nazario-

Thanks for note. I just sent you a PM with my admin details. I have the most updated version, but still not showing the Twitter feeds and still only allows one feed per social profile.

If you could please let me know as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Nazario A Friend

Hi kjlarski,

I just installed JA System Social Feed again.

You can creat more account Facebook, Twitter, …

http://prntscr.com/1fv2pd

Please config it as follow userguide:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-social-feed-plugin-userguide-2/

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  kjlarski 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum