Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Wondering why no one else is talking about issue with Twitter not updating since June 11th. Moderator told me its twitter API issue and will be resolved but not one else is talking about it. Is there any other alternative solution to this?

I’m surprised an issue like this can last 10 days on a plugin made by joomlart. Is there any other alternative solution to this please

Nazario A Friend

Hi jckunle,

Thanks for your report, we also got this information and passed this to dev team. We will fix and release it pretty soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Regards

kjlarski JATC

Hey all-

I’m having the same issue – all since June 11th Twitter update. Could you please let us know how to change the social feed plugin to allow this to work again?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Nazario A Friend

Hi kjlarski,

Twitter changes API so extension like JA Twitter or JA Social Feed will be affected, we are still in progress of updating for this and do hope to release it in this week or next wee, Please kindly wait.

Regards

arkeba Friend

i cannot import tweets with jasocial plugin..any news?
    thanks

<em>@Nazario A 377949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kjlarski,

Twitter changes API so extension like JA Twitter or JA Social Feed will be affected, we are still in progress of updating for this and do hope to release it in this week or next wee, Please kindly wait.

Regards</blockquote>

woutnl1985 Friend

I’ve got the same problem. I tried changing the url but then I get bad authentication.

So as asked by arkeba, is there any news?

jacky_hoang Friend

^^ no news, we have to wait 🙂

kjlarski JATC

Hi Nazario-

Thank you for the update. Could you please let us know how the progress is coming along on the social feed issue? Would be great to have this resolved in the next couple of days. I’m happy to contribute $50 for the development of this to make this a priority – we really need this fix ASAP, and it would help others as well.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kevin

woutnl1985 Friend

<em>@jacky_hoang 378832 wrote:</em><blockquote>^^ no news, we have to wait :)</blockquote> Thanks for the reply, well we have till august before we go live, so there is still a little time left, to be waiting. Never the less, we would like to have it fixed soon 🙂

jckunle Friend

People like me can’t wait till August. In 10 days time it will be a month. This is one big stuff that drives traffic to my site because it posts celebrity tweets and people go there to read. I just wish something is down quick.

I heard the new twitter API version won’t allow RSS content publishing and that will make it hard for them to fix this issue I guess :((

kjlarski JATC

Woutnl1985-

That’s great you have until August, however I need this fixed ASAP. Hence, my offer for $50 to put towards development on this. Many people’s sites are very dependent on the Twitter feed, so I kindly ask Joomlart to make this a priority. I’m also happy to help test.

Thanks again,
    Kevin

woutnl1985 Friend

<em>@kjlarski 378871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Woutnl1985-

That’s great you have until August, however I need this fixed ASAP. Hence, my offer for $50 to put towards development on this. Many people’s sites are very dependent on the Twitter feed, so I kindly ask Joomlart to make this a priority. I’m also happy to help test.

Thanks again,
    Kevin</blockquote>

Kevin,
    Like I said, we would also hope for a fix soon. We bought the Wall theme 2 days ago, so i’m not willing to pay for a fix of something that’s been mentioned ages ago by the twitter developers. It should have been available already. Before we decided to go back to Joomla with the JA Wall, we were using WordPress and they updated the same kind of plugin months ago. So, jckunle don’t worry, it should be fixable for Joomla as well.

kjlarski JATC

So I guess this goes to Joomlart – is this going to be ready in the next couple of days per your comment last week? Sorry if we’re being pushy, but I hope you can sense the urgency from all of us.

Thanks,
    Kevin

woutnl1985 Friend

I agree with Kevin, and hope joomlart can fix this asap.

Goodnight,

Alex

Nazario A Friend

Hi all,

We’ve updated the fix for JA Twitter module and with JA Social Feed plugin, we are still in progress of fixing it and do hope to release it as soon as possible. Please kindly wait.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  kjlarski 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum