Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

šŸ™‚ Well it looks difficult but trust us it’s quite easy after spending some time with Joomla

gocayman Friend

Hi, I’m having all sorts of problems installing j2.5 templates on my website running Joomla 2.5.3
    I tried installing the JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5 and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong? Here is a link to the system error generated: news.gocayman.ky/news.gocayman.ky-cannot-install-jat3-plugin-j25.png
    — Any help would be appreciated as I would like to migrate my websites over to Joomla 2.5 and that will not happen unless I can get the system plugin and templates installed.
    Thanks, Alvin Parsons
    http://www.gocayman.ky
    Cayman Islands

swissa Friend

<em>@gocayman 310877 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m having all sorts of problems installing j2.5 templates on my website running Joomla 2.5.3
    I tried installing the JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5 and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong? Here is a link to the system error generated: news.gocayman.ky/news.gocayman.ky-cannot-install-jat3-plugin-j25.png
    — Any help would be appreciated as I would like to migrate my websites over to Joomla 2.5 and that will not happen unless I can get the system plugin and templates installed.
    Thanks, Alvin Parsons
    http://www.gocayman.ky
    Cayman Islands</blockquote>

Alvin,

This looks and sounds more like a problem with your Joomla install than possibly anything to do with T3.

To get the best possible assistance from the community perhaps you could list what steps you took? e.g. did you install Joomla 2.5 fresh with a new database? What templates are you trying to load and do the Joomla standard ones work? If you tried a Joomlart template was it the quickstart?

Finally I think it would help if you stated where you are now – i.e. an upgrade from 1.7 or a migration from 1.5 Joomla. Answers would help others identify your problems and offer possible solutions.

Bestens

jorgelascas Friend

My website is jorgelascas.com was hacked and the guy I hired to fix it told me that the JAT3 plugin could have security issues and being used to damage the site.

I went to plugin manager and disabled the JAT3 Framework. The site stopped working with the error message “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.”

I immediately enabled it again but the problem is not fixed and the site is offline.

What can I do?

Thanks

Jorge

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jorgelascas
    If your site is using JA template, you must enable JA T3 plugin system.

Regards,
    <em>@jorgelascas 334868 wrote:</em><blockquote>My website is jorgelascas.com was hacked and the guy I hired to fix it told me that the JAT3 plugin could have security issues and being used to damage the site.

I went to plugin manager and disabled the JAT3 Framework. The site stopped working with the error message “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.”

I immediately enabled it again but the problem is not fixed and the site is offline.

What can I do?

Thanks

Jorge</blockquote>

Luiz FernandoMolina Friend

It is installed and enabled. And I still que the error message “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.”

And yes, itĀ“s the plugin I am talking about,not the blank template.

If I already have content, how can I install JA stuf without loosing my data? No way I can use quickstart!

Manos Moderator

Hi, I just visited the website you mention and it’s working for me, is this the website we talk about ? jorgelascas.com

Thanx for the quick reply, but NO! I am doing it offline first because I cannot risk doing this change on a live site and mess it all up.
    The thing is: I already installed an enabled the plugin, but I still get the error messge even when I try to move back to a non-JA template.

Manos Moderator

I need to be able to see the problem so i can try to help you, is there any way you can provide us with a test link/account etc ?

OK. HereĀ“s the thing. I repeated on live site what I was trying on the localhost.

on bichos.blog.br I did install and enabled the T3V3 plugin.

Then I installed the JA Brisk template and it did ok.

But then I tried to instal JA Mendozite, which is the one that I do want to work with. But now I get the error message.

Please help. It is very very important.

Neither JA University nor Mendozite are functioning when you install just the template, over a joomla arealdy installed.
    Once you set them as default, the system gives out an error message saying that i shoul have T3 Framework installed and enabled.
    The message persists, even after doing wht it asks. IĀ“ve already asked for help, but didnĀ“t get an useful atention.
    Brisks seems to function allright, but those I mentioned do not.

Manos Moderator

<blockquote> IĀ“ve already asked for help, but didnĀ“t get an useful atention.</blockquote>

Maybe you need to reply to my message then….
    <blockquote>The message persists, even after doing wht it asks. </blockquote>
    Which is ?

Regards

OK. HereĀ“s the thing. I repeated on live site what I was trying on the localhost.

on bichos.blog.br I did install and enabled the T3V3 plugin.

Then I installed the JA Brisk template and it did ok.

But then I tried to instal JA Mendozite, which is the one that I do want to work with. But now I get the error message.

Please help. It is very very important.

(message posted on Monday. I have just deleted it my accident).

Is it too hard to understand my English?

Again:

even after installing and aenabling the T3 plugin the systema says that I do need to have it installed and enabled.

You can check it at — bichos.blog.br —

HereĀ“s some crecdentials to login: ************* – Never place your super admin details on a live forum – Phill

Phill Moderator

Please, never post your admin details on a live forum unless you want to be hacked. Please logon to your site and change the super user logon asap then check your user manager and make sure no unknown users are setup.

As for your problem this is a common mistak. There are 2 plugins and both are very different. Only a couple of new templates use the T3V3 plugin and Mendozite is not one of those. You need the JAT3 v2 plugin for Joomla 3.0. If you go to the Mendozite downloads you can get a copy from there. The T3V3 plugin is a very different beast to the older JAT3 plugin.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  satrancokulu 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum