Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Good morning. I too have tried to install the T3 framework along with the Mendozite template. The blank template, set as default, works fine. However the Mendozite returns : The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.

When I look at the plugins the T3 Framework is enabled.

Just tried to install T3 Framework again:

JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL DB function failed with error number 1060
    Duplicate column name ‘ordering’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_languages` ADD COLUMN `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `published`;
    SQL =
    ALTER TABLE `#__languages` ADD COLUMN `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `published`;
    Files Update: SQL error file DB function failed with error number 1060
    Duplicate column name ‘ordering’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_languages` ADD COLUMN `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `published`;
    SQL =
    ALTER TABLE `#__languages` ADD COLUMN `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `published`;

Not sure what this means when I tried to update Joomla:

JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL DB function failed with error number 1060
    SQL =
    Files Update: SQL error file DB function failed with error number 1060
    SQL =

A seperate issue that may be related when I tried to install K2:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/09/8330309/html/jacquelinelawson/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/09/8330309/html/jacquelinelawson/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/09/8330309/html/jacquelinelawson/joomla/tmp/install_514aa0fe916eb/script.k2.php on line 220

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/09/8330309/html/jacquelinelawson/joomla/tmp/install_514aa0fe916eb/script.k2.php on line 241

HeR0 Friend

Dears,

The Mendozite template is running on JA T3V2 plugin framework, not on T3V3 framework. So you need to disable T3v3 Framework and install JA T3V2 plugin and enable it.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2089
    <blockquote>Good morning. I too have tried to install the T3 framework along with the Mendozite template. The blank template, set as default, works fine. However the Mendozite returns : The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled. </blockquote>

satrancokulu Friend

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I checked all posts but couldnt see a solution. I have ja teline iv and it give scuh errror: “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.” When i install and enable JAT3 i get blank page. Disabling solves the blank page problem.

I cant use quick start as i already have a big site. Any solution not losing my database?

Thx in advance

satrancokulu Friend

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I checked all posts but couldnt see a solution. I have ja teline iv and it give scuh errror: “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.” When i install and enable JAT3 i get blank page. Disabling solves the blank page problem.

I cant use quick start as i already have a big site. Any solution not losing my database?

Thx in advance

satrancokulu Friend

Hi,

Thx in advance

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

The template JA Teline IV comes with 2 versions :

1. For JAT3 framework (T3v2) please download JA T3v2 System Plugin for J25 & J32 here, install and activate it via admin >>> Extensions >>> Plugin Manager.

1. For T3 framework (T3v3) please download T3 System Plugin here, install and activate it via admin >>> Extensions >>> Plugin Manager.

Please note that only 1 of them should be enabled, if you enable T3 framework, you will have to disable JAT3 framework

satrancokulu Friend

Thank you!

I used ja teline t3 and T3 plugin system and it is back to normal. It was like that beofre too. Changing template to T3V2 caused problem.

satrancokulu Friend

Thank you!

I used ja teline t3 and T3 plugin system and it is back to normal. It was like that beofre too. Changing template to T3V2 caused problem.

satrancokulu Friend

Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  satrancokulu 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum