Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I’ve posted my question (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15600#post15600) almost one month ago, and I haven’t got any answer so far.

I sent PMs and email to the forum moderators, asking them to answer that post, but I got NO reply from them!

JA templates are very nice indeed, however the support is the worst, ever! :((

I hope the JA developers can spend a little more time giving support on the near future and answer my simple question!

Best regards,

instantinlaw Friend

Hi jonasso,
    I read that thread and Shannon told you what files to edit. Although it would be nice to have all the PSD files for every template, not even Rockettheme offered complete layered files until the newest one.
    In my experience around here, when someone posts a request in the template modification forum they usually get someone that is willing to make a modification for free. Although this one would not be that easy to edit without the PSD, if you post the hex color you want the image to be I will see what I can do for you.

ErikThorsen Friend

Hmm, you are asking for 1 thing, the PSD of a graphic file… And because you don’t get this you blame it on poor customer service? I can understand your frustration and that you really want that graphic, I am the same way myself, I always want complete stuff with possibility to change anything in the templates easily. I probably should look deeper into this before saying too much but if this is a Virtuemart graphic it might have been released BY virtuemart? As you might very well be aware of, Virtuemart is not a Joomlart product, just something they have added to the template. In which case you would need to contact Virtuemart developers in order to have the PSD or similar.

If I am mistaken it would of course be very helpful to have the file from the Joomlart team. However, I don’t think myself that it is poor service to not deliver this graphic. Further to this you have had ( as Bill states ) some help from ShannonN and now Bill also tries to be as helpful as possible.

Joomla is built on open source and even though Joomlart is a commercial business it is evolved around the open source community and we try our best to help out even though all we get back is a ribbon ( if we are doing a great job )

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi jonasso,
    We provide the template and try our best to provide any availalbe source files we have. JA Xenia II is designed to use with Virtuemart and the demo is an example of how you can use the template with Virtuemart. Therefore the cart image are not the templates files and we can not provide as PSD files.
    I think ShannoN has given you clear answer about this. You will need to find the custom design services as a solution to your problem

jonasso Friend

@ Hung Dinh, @ ErikThorsen

I don’t think you understood which image I’m talking about in post

I’m talking about the cart image located at the top header, please see:

It is not a virtuemart image!

I need the PSD for the image that is called by the CSS style: #ja-vm-cart
    <div id=”ja-vm-cart”></div>

I’m probably not making myself clear enough!

Hopefully now you understood which psd file I need!

Best regards,

cssyeah Moderator

Hi jonasso,

This is the file you need, you can download

jonasso Friend

trungch,

Thank you! That was exactly what I needed!

Best regards,

ErikThorsen Friend

Sorry about that jonasso. I was confused about which image you wanted. Glad we got it sorted!

cwigg Friend

I paid 70 dollars or so for membership of the template club. Somewhere I was informed that support was of course included in my subscription, and that the recommended way to receive technical support was through the membership forums. Please note, dear non-members, that the membership forums are not visible to yourselves – for good reason – from the JA viewpoint. There are countless unanswered threads in those membership forums. Many customers are sharing the same problems with the templates they have bought, and JA is typically not responding to their requests for help.

Come on JA “support” – please at least acknowledge that there are real issues that you cannot/will not resolve. Dont just leave these threads un-answered!

Regards,
    Colin.

pixocom Friend

Its true there is no support in forums !
    Im a new club member and I have post several issues and have 0 replies.

TomC Moderator

<em>@pixocom 19055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its true there is no support in forums !
    Im a new club member and I have post several issues and have 0 replies.</blockquote>

You’ve posted one time prior to this one – and it was two days ago.

cwigg Friend

I could review the forums and list many examples. But that’s not my job. It used to be – I worked in post sales support for large software companies before I retired. They were real companies though; maybe I’m expecting too much here…

instantinlaw Friend

While it is true that some questions go unanswered, most of the questions that get no answers are related to issues that have nothing to do with the templates.
    Most unanswered questions are about Joomla configuration issues. This forum is for issues related to the templates, and those questions usually get answered within a day or two.
    Having said this, those people in the forum that offer support will usually help out a newbie configure thier Joomla installation when they get the free time.
    50% of the time a particular question has already been answered. It can be frustrating seeing the same questions over and over again, when all that was needed was a quick search of the forums. Usually questions that have been answered already don’t need to be answered again, hence no answer.

Colin,
    I took a quick look at the posts you have made and 80% were answered. The other 20% of the “questions” you posted were more of a complaint, comment, or demand. I’ve found that being less demanding, and more friendly usually gets better results. Why not give that a try and see if you get some better support?

schase Friend

I have the same issue. I must say, when I first joined, support was very quick and helpful. Seems like things have gone a little downhill since then. Still I’ll continue posting in my thread (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/moofx-not-showing-and-layout-question/) until someone eventually decides to answer–if that ever happens, of course.

cwigg Friend

Instantinlaw – nowhere did I complain about unanswered responses to MY posts. It was a complaint about ALL unanswered posts. About my style, I just use straight talking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum