Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Wow, it seems like theres a lot of negative posts in here. I joined 1 month ago. I have tried out/played with about 14 templates. I was sceptical about joining in the first place for personal financial reasons, but I was GLAD I joined. The instructions are there, and they are clear. For the numerous little problems I had, I simply searched the forums and found what i was looking for! Most of the posts I have read, that have not been answered, are completely unrelated to the TEMPLATE forums. It seems that some people are getting angry because they don’t have the means to either be patient, search for an answer, or figure it out for themselves. So with that said.

I believe these gentleman are doing a supurb job with these templates. Good Work Joomlart.com Team! I thank you, and my paid membership is certainly worth the $$. šŸ˜€

instantinlaw Friend

cwigg;19196Instantinlaw – nowhere did I complain about unanswered responses to MY posts. It was a complaint about ALL unanswered posts. About my style, I just use straight talking.

Noted…….

schase Friend

<em>@ncrc 19200 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was sceptical about joining in the first place for personal financial reasons, but I was GLAD I joined. The instructions are there, and they are clear. For the numerous little problems I had, I simply searched the forums and found what i was looking for!</blockquote>
    I completely agree with this. The templates are superb, and I have also found most issues solved by searching the forum or reading the manual for the template, which is why I haven’t really found the need to post a whole lot here. However, in my case I have tried every solution I have found on the forum and in the manual, to no avail. Which is why I posted a request about it. For which no assistance has been forthcoming.

genmedia Friend

Hello everybody,

IĀ“m new in this. IĀ“m writing from Mexico, and IĀ“d like to learn more about this.
    IĀ“d like to know about the Extension Club. Today I bought template Club.

Regards,

Juan Magallanes

<em>@Hung Dinh 11873 wrote:</em><blockquote>First of all, thank you for being our customers!
    If you have used our templates/extensions or custom work and want to say a few words about JoomlArt, then please post it here for any potential customers to read and to give us feedback of how we are doing.</blockquote>

magnussorlander Friend

I bought a membership a two month ago. The templates I wanted to use was so buggy that I can not go live with the site. After several members have pushed for 6 weeks to get some type of a resolution to the problem we have still not heard a word from Joomlart.

So unless you are a very strong programmer you should concider other options then Joomlart.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MagnusSorlander 31114 wrote:</em><blockquote>I bought a membership a two month ago. The templates I wanted to use was so buggy that I can not go live with the site. After several members have pushed for 6 weeks to get some type of a resolution to the problem we have still not heard a word from Joomlart.

So unless you are a very strong programmer you should concider other options then Joomlart.</blockquote>
    Please send me a PM or send us an email to support@joomlart.com and we’ll help you out.

magnussorlander Friend

Thanks for reply. I did send an e-mail yesterday to support. But to get more info please read the thread: ā€œMemory leakā€ in JA Justicia.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/memory-leak-2/

The discussion has been ongoing for more then 6 weeks.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MagnusSorlander 31259 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for reply. I did send an e-mail yesterday to support. But to get more info please read the thread: ā€œMemory leakā€ in JA Justicia.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/memory-leak-2/

The discussion has been ongoing for more then 6 weeks.</blockquote>
    Yes, you’re correct. I’ll chase this up for you today.

magnussorlander Friend

And another week without any information or comments from Joomlart has elased.

/Magnus

bluecafe Friend

<em>@MagnusSorlander 31868 wrote:</em><blockquote>And another week without any information or comments from Joomlart has elased.

/Magnus</blockquote>

This is why I didn’t renew my membership. They have some great templates such as teline but most templates come with bugs and a ‘report bugs’ thread which is in most times simply ignored after being opened.

mfcphil Friend

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion…mine is, this site is fabulous, I started to build my new site around Joomlart’s new template on the saturday morning and had it completed sunday afternoon.
    I got stuck a few times and found the help in the forums first rate!!!

The moderators must have tons and tons of questions to answer, but in my case they have always answersed all my questions, and helped whenever possible.

Well done Joomlart….Keep up the great work.

I’ve paid for another year!!!

magnussorlander Friend

I guess you where lucky and did not run into any bugs. If you had done so you would have seen another side of the company.

I have also received answer when the problems have been of the cute type. Like a missplaced text or so. But dealing with the core functions of the system, I guess that is outside of what they can do. Since I was pretty new at this myself in the beginning I did not understand the fact that they pretty much just understand the CSS and not so much of the PHP.

Good luck with your site mfcphil.

Michael Casha Friend

I am honestly very sorry about this, not being very good at javascript myself I can’t fix the problem myself

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum