Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

1. Users are not able to edit bulletins, the edit button shows, but clicking it have no effect.

2. Frontpage userlist avatars are resized if you change the filter (click on Active or popular, will not return to original size). Not a major issue, but still annoying.

3. Wall comments (i.e. reply on a wall post) will show as open, while it should default to closed, it also shows a white back ground instead of the black that is default everywhere else.
    This is default now:

This is how it should be:

4. Private messages edit box are way to small. It should at least be wide enough to have 1 sentence per line, and not two or three words, maybe just one if the word is long. (SOLVED)
    This is how it looks now:

Also, the friend list should be further to the right, to utilize the entire width of the template.

magnusb Friend

Noted another issue, with the dates in the activity stream. The date will change alignment if from frontpage to profile. The frontpage looks like this:

All dates are nicely aligned to the right.

When I filter for me and friends, it depends on “the length” of the activity.

magnusb Friend

Anything new on this? I have submitted in the support section also, and was notified I would get my reply here. I have waited patiently for a reply, but nothing seems to happen.

amejat Friend

It is amazing to hear… the silence of JA team !

The (hard) development of JA Sulfur was the excuse to release a poor template just after (JA Raite). But the fact is that both templates are buggy and that we can not have any answer from the dev team…

Such a shame.

Lots of topics on JomSocial forums have been indicating that JA Sulfur did not work. It is such a bad promotion for JoomlArt. And there silence and unabiility to fix problems are just a confirmation…

magnusb Friend

Well, I have been waiting patiently, as these are just minor issues, and some are purely cosmetical. So I waited, it was no rush. However, some of the issues are almost critical, like the abillity to edit bulletins, so I submitted the support request and only got a reply that it would be answered in this thread. Waited another week (or so) and still no answer. Please, someone take a look at it, as I have noted that other people also are experiencing similar issues, and, well, I would like this to be solved as well!

amejat Friend

That is the worst… all support request have the same answer : “we will post on the forum”

And nothing happens !

magnusb Friend

Still waiting, and I think I have been more than patient with this. I am starting to regret purchasing this subscription, and went for the RT template instead, even though this looks better!

ganzuelo Friend

I agree Magnusb I was very cool with them and patient up until now. These guys are acting like conartists. I submitted 2 tickets and one was ignored and the other the person just played dumb and said he didn’t understand.

magnusb Friend

Well, I submitted first this topic, which got no love, then a support ticket that most seemed to recommend, and they just said that a reply would be provided in this topic. I have waited for 2 weeks, and by using this template my site have limited functionallity, and looks awkward at places. One thing is different hosting enviroment etc, but I have also seen the SAME issues at the demo site, and OTHER topics complaining about the SAME things and they do not get any attention either. This is not good enough, IMO, and feel I have paid for a product that looks good at a glance, but are actually restricting usabillity and have several bugs.

Sorry about the rant, but I did not see these issues as major at first, but the longer I had to wait to get any attention (still waiting), and nothing happens, it aggrevates me. Can’t say I am particularly pleased with my purchase at the moment..

magnusb Friend

Still in the dark here…

magnusb Friend

Noticed another issue, with friends avatar on profile page:

As the circled areas show, the listing of avatar images are not working correctly. This only happen on some occassions.
    EDIT: This issue is semi solved, see a few posts below for a possible fix

Is the JA team going to adress these issues (several others have posted about similar issues, have not seen those threads answered either), or are they going to continue to ignore the users who experience limited functionality by using this template?

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/jomsocial-template-issues/
    That thread adress several of the same issues I am experiencing, no one have answered this either. Can anyone let me know if this is going to be adressed at all, or are is this going to be ignored until I just give up, move on, and loose the money I payed to for using this template? I seriously consider asking for a refund, the template is essentially broken to me and I am not getting any support.

I think I have been more than patient, I tried being polite, and wait for a reply, so now I will try to whine as much as possible, to see if that helps.

magnusb Friend

Still waiting..

magnusb Friend

Noticed another issue, the photos does not sort properly. It looks disorganized and messy, see attached image. Is JA going to address these issues, or do I have to battle for a refund so I can get something that works? I have lost my patience, you are obviously unable to anything about this.

EDIT:
    This issue is now solved

1. photos
    ganzuelo Friend

LETS GO JA LETS GO. you guys are working on only one template. give us some help address the issue and send us out a update to this theme

magnusb Friend

Any progress?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum