Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve found the following bugs, or weird styling options with the JomSocial Template…

1. The user’s name/username and logout text link usually found at the far right of the JomSocial toolbar is located at the left underneath the ‘Home’ ‘Profile’ … tabs. Is this supposed to be like that? It looks somewhat strange and seems a waste of space.

2. When you first go to the homepage of your JomSocial installation the avatar images for ‘Newest’ are much larger than all the other avatars on the page. When you click the ‘Active’ or ‘Popular’ tabs and then return to the ‘Newest’ tab the avatar images suddenly are the size of all the other avatars on the page. Again, is this a styling chose or a bug? Seems a weird styling chose.

3. Also, as someone has already mentioned, the ‘View all videos’ link for the latest videos section on the JomSocial homepage isn’t displaying properly…its smashed to the right instead of being displayed underneath the videos.

4. The ‘comment’ on a persons wall post(s) feature is not working properly. The box is already visible, and the comment link is not behaving properly.

5. The compose a message ‘area’ of the site is stlyed poorly. The message box is tiny and when the scrolling bars appear you can barely see the message you’re typing.

Great Template overall though!:)

magnusb Friend

I am experiencing 2, 4 and 5 myself, any known solutions for this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  magnusb 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum