Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    I know you have been waiting because this template has been delayed for almost a week now. Although we schedule an official download on Monday, I feel that some of us are really anxious for downloading than there is no reason not to publish the download (I know it is weeken which is not a good day to release)

An acceptable explanation for the delay can be the promised extra 3rd template for March, updating work for Joomla 1.5.10 + new official IE8 version, as well as additional 8 themes we can provide for JA Ruby

Live Demo

Blue
    City
    City (Night)
    Gray
    Green
    Pink
    Red

Download

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=812

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I would like to say it is worth to wait until now. I love the city theme and city night theme. Thanks Hung! 🙂

ShannonN Friend

Hung Dinh;123835Hi guys,
    I know you have been waiting because this template has been delayed for almost a week now. Although we schedule an official download on Monday, I feel that some of us are really anxious for downloading than there is no reason not to publish the download (I know it is weeken which is not a good day to release)

An acceptable explanation for the delay can be the promised extra 3rd template for March, updating work for Joomla 1.5.10 + new official IE8 version, as well as additional 8 themes we can provide for JA Ruby

Live Demo

Blue
    City
    City (Night)
    Gray
    Green
    Pink
    Red

Download

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=812

Your excuses are unacceptable as is your removing my posts in the ruby thread because I refer to your faults and lack of concern for your membership
    All other Joomla template makers can deliver as promised and they aslo have to deal with 1.5.10 and IE8 updates why can’t you provide the same level of care and commitment that they do?

Phill Moderator

And they call us whinging poms:)

It does go to show the difference between the personality of us Brits, who just put up with it, and the Aussies who are outspoken and will let everyone know when they are not happy. Makes me want to move back to Aus.

questbg Friend

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with pointing out problems with a ‘paid for’ service. After all, WE are the clients (who pay money) and therefore should be allowed to voice our concerns about the products we’re delivered.

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@questbg 123850 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think there’s anything wrong with pointing out problems with a ‘paid for’ service. After all, WE are the clients (who pay money) and therefore should be allowed to voice our concerns about the products we’re delivered.</blockquote>
    Agreed.

What JoomlArt is failing to do is provide information.
    This makes paid users feel like they have been taken for granted, especially those who have paid a lot of money and don’t know what is going on.

More information needs to be provided behind problems like these, then maybe we would be more sympathetic towards JA.

Phill Moderator

If nothing had been said about Ruby would you still be so annoyed? That is where JA have gone wrong IMO, lack of communication.

As for value for money consider the other clubs –

1: Rocket Theme, 1 template per month and 80 (though only 38 for J1.5) in back catalogue for $75 but good support and good manuals though I do feel they are over produced.

2: Yootheme, 1 template per month and 28 in back catalogue for $103 with average support and very good manuals

3: JA, 2ish templates a month and 65 in back catalogue for $70 with apparently below average support and not the best manuals.

So JA are the cheapest of the three but IMO have the best looking templates. They also are the only club to keep all the catalogue updated to the latest joomla release.

What happens when we go to one per month is to be seen but they really need to get their act together with timing, manuals and support or people will get pissed off.

As for Hung’s explanation, these were things that I predicted in the Ruby thread. I fully understand that this was a hard month but maybe they could have hired a couple of freelancers to ease the load.

I do think this is the wrong thread for this discussion though,

damian Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 123859 wrote:</em><blockquote>have the best looking templates. </blockquote>

Agree 🙂

and i will continue my membership next month

LocaLiceR Friend

I rarely praise, but now I had to take the keyboard and type in that I’m sooooo impressed. Ja Ruby is a gem, really. 😎

kurdapya Friend

breathtaking.. really!

Hung Dinh Friend

questbg;123850I don’t think there’s anything wrong with pointing out problems with a ‘paid for’ service. After all, WE are the clients (who pay money) and therefore should be allowed to voice our concerns about the products we’re delivered.

Yes. I do not see anything wrong with “pointing out problems with a ‘paid for’ service”, we listen to the voice, either it’s is a praise or a complain. However, removing a insulting or offend posts are also an necessary job to keep the community clean & helpful.

PS: Please keep to the topic

Michael Casha Friend

Lovely new theme, well done!

John Wesley Brett Moderator

It seems like every month I say to myself, “****…I wish I had waited for THIS template….”

Nice work, guys.
    John.

davidyv Friend

Very beautifuly.

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 123859 wrote:</em><blockquote>If nothing had been said about Ruby would you still be so annoyed? That is where JA have gone wrong IMO, lack of communication.

As for value for money consider the other clubs –

1: Rocket Theme, 1 template per month and 80 (though only 38 for J1.5) in back catalogue for $75 but good support and good manuals though I do feel they are over produced.

2: Yootheme, 1 template per month and 28 in back catalogue for $103 with average support and very good manuals

3: JA, 2ish templates a month and 65 in back catalogue for $70 with apparently below average support and not the best manuals.

So JA are the cheapest of the three but IMO have the best looking templates. They also are the only club to keep all the catalogue updated to the latest joomla release.

What happens when we go to one per month is to be seen but they really need to get their act together with timing, manuals and support or people will get pissed off.

As for Hung’s explanation, these were things that I predicted in the Ruby thread. I fully understand that this was a hard month but maybe they could have hired a couple of freelancers to ease the load.

I do think this is the wrong thread for this discussion though,</blockquote>

You are wrong – RocketTheme keeps all their 1.5 templates up to date with the latest Joomla version. They are also the leader in Joomla Template clubs.

I like JA templates, I use some of them for clients and currently promote them in the online classes we give. However that has come into question lately because of the paid service they have been giving. I don’t want to be associated with bad business, specially when we are one of the top most used trainers for Joomla.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  amin7b5 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum