Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>Here’s a novel idea – how about APPRECIATING the offerings and quality that JA has to offer</blockquote>You make this sound like they’re giving these templates away for free and we should simply be appreciative for what we get. Well, this is a business, and while I do appreciate hard work for services rendered, in the end I am paying for it, and by continuing to drop money into joomlarts pockets shows that I’m appreciative. That said, in any business when someone consistently doesn’t deliver what they say, you usually decide to do business with someone else. I was planning on a developers license here, but I’m having second thoughts because of what I’ve seen as of late.

<blockquote>damned if they do, damned if they don’t.</blockquote>Not true. Deliver what you say, when you say, and everybody wins.

<blockquote>JA Ruby. It’s an impressive and innovative offering.</blockquote>I mean this with no sarcasm or disrespect, but would you tell me what you see that’s innovative or impressive about ruby? I was thrilled with the preview image… but the actual release is different enough to spoil it for me. I’ll save you from having to type it… I know you can’t please everyone, but I really am interested in what you like about this template.

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  amin7b5 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum