Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

We decided to work more time so that we can provide you 3 Joomla template for this Mar.

We have seen some users are not happy when we released the JA Cooper Business version as replacement for the 2nd template of Feb. As the first priority of JA community, we would like to keep all of the us happy and satisfied and we want to try our best for that.

Curious of what you can have for this Mar? There are JA Opal (released), JA Nickel and JA Ruby

Therefore, the release of April templates may be behind the schedule and we appreciate your understanding…

wooohanetworks Friend

Like I said in the highly discussed JA Cooper thread, “there may be 3 templates in the next month and everybody will be happy”. 😀

THANKS!!!!!

P.S.: Rip-Off???:cool:

bennitos Friend

Nice work Hung.

Personally didnt feel it was needed that JA made an extra template to make up for the last time.

But its a really nice gesture and i know a lot of users will be quite happy with this!

Going to check them out now, but looks like March going to be a nice month!!

Once again, well done 🙂

scotty Friend

Hung Dinh;117456 As the first priority of JA community, we would like to keep all of the us happy and satisfied and we want to try our best for that.

This is a great decision.

Thank you for listening to your customers and more importantly thank you for taking steps to keep us happy. It’s good to see our complaints don’t fall on deaf ears.

It’s great to see we have some nice bright corporate styles coming after the run of ‘grunge’ styles we’ve had lately.

There are a few more improvements I’d like to see. (Like an official Bug Report on EVERY release) but this announcement is a big step in the right direction.

Again… well done!

bennitos Friend

<em>@scotty 117476 wrote:</em><blockquote>

There are a few more improvements I’d like to see. (Like an official Bug Report on EVERY release) but this announcement is a big step in the right direction.

</blockquote>

They seem to already introduced official bug report, see template here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-opal/

zorroh Friend

Thanks! Great news!

I am completely satisfied JA club member 🙂

scotty Friend

bennitos;117477They seem to already introduced official bug report, see template here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-opal/

Yea I’ve seen those pages before with other templates. They seem to be temporary and general users have no access to report bugs through them. Would be good if we could.

we2solutions Friend

Thanks Hung.month of march will be great for ja members

p2mb2 Friend

I people… I’m new here… 😀 but good job in that 3 releases 😀

Keep it up.

didima Friend

Happy with themes and getting more happy with all this new themes but still please sort out SOTM poll ,because managed very unprofesional. Posts has been deleted etc not fair.

However JA themes very good 😀 Green would be so nice with opal by the way, like golf, football, etc

perfectmoney Friend

although I am new here,I appreciate the new themes,beside joomla is easy to use,I love the community like this place who gives news input and fresh template for my joomla passion

wnthemes Friend

Great news!
    I am completely satisfied with my subscription in JoomlArt.
    Fantastic Templates, Good Support.
    Thanks!

jsliao Friend

Great initiative! I think this will stop most of the nonsense going on in the forums about the febuary “1” Template problem.

sunrise Friend

Thank you so much Hung. This is great. Not that I felt bad that we did not get the extra template. I have been around a few years, and seen how 2 new templates have faithfully come every month. But this is very nice, and confirms the fact that JA is one of the best clubs around.

I hope the ones who were so vocal about their gripes and complaints will be as vocal about their appreciation for the good work you do.

Thanks again.

wooohanetworks Friend

What is this error, whenever I try to access any forum from the frontpage it shows me this error message!!!!!

<blockquote>vBulletin Message
    Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
    Note: This requires cookies!
    </blockquote>

I could access the news and annoucement area but when trying to post I get the notification that I do not have access rights to post.

Now I used the “todays posts” link and from there I can access any shown topic and also can reply, so this is why I post this here now!

What the ”” is this? THANKS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  browwwsers cybercafe 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum