Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hallo

My Name is Michael

I have buy the template directory and have problems by configuring the page. First the search layout doesn t show corectly. Then i want use other icons in template. Can i download other icons , The Modue Google Maps dosn t work i have installed the API but a mistake appears. http://www.taxi-blum.de Please take a look and contact me. Thank you

Joel Salazar Ramírez Friend

Hi there, I also have problems with template director:
    1.- I can not set up the search with k2 filter. I can see it in my webpage and it works but I do not know how to turn it appeareance as your demo with directory template. I mean, in blue color.
    2.- I can not see images in background in some modules, even I configured it on module administration
    3.- All in one map seems a big deceive guys… You made the demo very interesting but there is not "booking, nor maps locations, neither many things more showed in the demo of the template… Ifollowed instructions in "documentation" but it is not solving this issues.
    You can see my webpage in http://www.merolicos.mx

Adam M Moderator

Hi @michaelblum,

Please check our documentation for this part here (scroll down to section 3. Search Now – JA K2 Filter Module).

Next, the All In One page display item in K2 category. After configured the JA Google Map, make sure the category you’re displaying is set with extra field Location. Then in each item belong to that category, open Extra Fields tab and input the Lat / Long value. More detail please see here (section Extra Fields)

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joel Salazar Ramírez,

Please check my answer above for JA Google Map part. I didn’t see the search module in your site and please provide a temporary admin account via private as well, I will check it for you.

michaelblum Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @michaelblum,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work, please recheck.

Adam M Moderator

I updated the module for you. In JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search setting >>> tab Advanced >>> Module Class Suffix >>> the class name must be " search-now" (with 1 space before and without double quote).

Great Adam!!! It is working now and looks great.
    Thanks a lot and I wish a successful 2016 for Joomlart!!!!

Adam M Moderator

Actually, I see this error message instead :

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 889

It’s because you deleted an account but that account still associated with some K2 items, so when you make a search, if those items are in search result, the error message will display indicate that the user doesn’t exist. To fix it, please follow these steps below :

1. Using the User Manager create a new User – with Administrator rights – it means that User must be assigned to at least to the "Administrator" group as a minimum.

2. Unfortunately You can’t choose which ID a user will have before it’s created. But, once that user is created, you can change its ID. Note what ID the newly-created user will have, as it is important information we’ll shortly require again.

3. Now please backup your database before making any modifications to it!

4. Open your Joomla database using the PHPMyadmin tool.

5. Now in your DataBase Manager tool (check point 4) use the search option and search for the "#_user" table – where "#" is your Joomla! database prefix. Or just scroll through the whole screen until you find it.

6. Change that user’s ID to 889 in the #__users table. Remember to Save changes.

7. Now find the "#_user_usergroup_map" table. Find and open (click "Edit" icon) the record with the "group_id" value; change the value to 889, then click the "Save" button.
    Adam M Moderator

1. In demo site, we created a page called "All In One Map" (see instruction here) then in module JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search >>> Search Result Settings >>> Menu ItemID >>> we choose that menu item (All In One Map), which mean whenever visitor search, the result will be displayed here rather than the home page. You can try to replicate the same flow.

2. I checked the module but look like there’s a problem with the background image (there’s nothing in the img src attribute which mean it not link to any image), please recheck.

Thanks Adam. Search results are in the place we want it now.
    The background issue with "call to action" module for downloading our app is not fixed yet… We did not find any "img src attribute" option.
    The image is selected correctly in the option field… Could you give us more information for fixing it please?

Adam M Moderator

Please send over a temporary FTP account as well, I need to take a closer look at the code in order to investigate the problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum